help, soon to be a spouse
Create Post
    Marine Friend Free Member
    Credits
    Savings

Question help, soon to be a spouse

my fiance graduates from boot camp in San Diego tomorrow. i have no idea what to expect of him on how he has changed or if i should react differently to him. im 17 and was originally hoping to get married the beginning of 2010. my MARINE will be gone for a year and a half for his MOS training. I have been told that many dont stay faithful because they get lonely and there are nothing but bars and MARINE chasers by the schools. i do trust him i just have no idea what to do or to expect. I was hoping there were relationships that lasted through this situation and what i can do to help me get through this. if any one can help me out and give me advice on anything about being new to the MARINE CORPS would be very much appreciated.

OK smoore, you now have 2 accounts here...this one and sarahmoore. All you had to do was PM a mod and ask them to change your sarahmoore status from Marine Spouse to Marine Friend, being that you're not married, instead of making another account.
    Multiple accounts is a no-no.

Just my .02 but in my experience it seems to be that the spouses cheat much more often than the Marines.

Thread Information