'UFO cloud formation' filmed in Romania (vid)
Create Post
    jetdawgg
    Guest Free Member

'UFO cloud formation' filmed in Romania (vid)

A flying saucer-shaped cloud has been spotted in the skies above Romania – just weeks after a similarly striking formation appeared over Moscow.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/news...n-Romania.html

It's probably a belch from Chernobyl passing through.

How else to you think such unnaturally hot females come from that one area?

Guest Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Alisium View Post
    It's probably a belch from Chernobyl passing through.

How else to you think such unnaturally hot females come from that one area?
    YES!!!!!

Credits
    Savings
    No joke, a few weeks back, I was at SOI at Camp Geiger and it was a really nice night so we were studying for our exams outside around 2100 or so. All the sudden, I saw a bright light in the sky. It was shining, as if a spotlight shining down, but instead of reaching all teh way to the ground, it stopped shortly away from where it originated and it stopped suddenly (no jagged edges or fading out). Now, it was WAY to high to be a helicopter or an Osprey which fly around there a lot. It wasn't moving at all. It was in line with a light pole which I used as a reference point to detect movement.

There were no other flashing lights and the origin of the light was too far away to make out any shapes. A few other Marines saw it as well and it was the talk of the squad bay for a while because it was so bizarre.

The next morning in the chow hall, NASA announced that it had launched a rocket to test "cloud making" ability or something because they got over 1200 phone calls about this phenomenom. Now, I'm from Florida and have seen a fair share of shuttle launches and rockets and this was NOT a rocket. Rockets move. This light was so strange. And then it just slowly like retracted back into itself over the course of a 20-30 seconds. within 5 minutes, we heard fighter jets flying to that area...which is rare at Geiger to see fighter jets. In fact, I didn't see any the whole 8 weeks I was there other than that night. A ton of birds, but no fighters.

Anyways, just food for thought. I'm convinced theres life out there...

jetdawgg
    Guest Free Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Lupo22 View Post
    No joke, a few weeks back, I was at SOI at Camp Geiger and it was a really nice night so we were studying for our exams outside around 2100 or so. All the sudden, I saw a bright light in the sky. It was shining, as if a spotlight shining down, but instead of reaching all teh way to the ground, it stopped shortly away from where it originated and it stopped suddenly (no jagged edges or fading out). Now, it was WAY to high to be a helicopter or an Osprey which fly around there a lot. It wasn't moving at all. It was in line with a light pole which I used as a reference point to detect movement.

There were no other flashing lights and the origin of the light was too far away to make out any shapes. A few other Marines saw it as well and it was the talk of the squad bay for a while because it was so bizarre.

The next morning in the chow hall, NASA announced that it had launched a rocket to test "cloud making" ability or something because they got over 1200 phone calls about this phenomenom. Now, I'm from Florida and have seen a fair share of shuttle launches and rockets and this was NOT a rocket. Rockets move. This light was so strange. And then it just slowly like retracted back into itself over the course of a 20-30 seconds. within 5 minutes, we heard fighter jets flying to that area...which is rare at Geiger to see fighter jets. In fact, I didn't see any the whole 8 weeks I was there other than that night. A ton of birds, but no fighters.

Anyways, just food for thought. I'm convinced theres life out there...
    When I was stationed on Geiger, I saw lights like that too....after quite a few beers....

During the years of 1964-69 the place to be for UFO's was MCB 29 Palms. Them poor sentries out at the rifle range saw and heard lots of UFO's and heard lots of strange sounds. In Yaca Valley there was a compound that had a woman in it that was said to be pregnant by a Mars man. When I got to 29 Palms she had been pregnant for 2 years. When I left there she still had not had the baby. When ask why so long of time she said "it takes longer with a Mars man"

Thread Information