Flak Name Patch
Create Post
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Flak Name Patch

Cool Flak Name Patch

Good evening,

Anyone have a good website for ordering the name patches for flaks? I have seen websites to order the leather flight badges, but I am looking for the fabric ones.

Thank you.

Cpl, try using a regular name tape. or do you prefer the ones flight suits have?

Prefer the flight suit type ones. You can put more information on them. Name, Rank, Blood Type, MOS, Unit, whatever you want.

Your Right

Your totally right bro, I just googled them, all I could find was leather. See if there is a shop out in town in your area. Maybe you can have a place make you up one. Check with a clothing design store, give them the "Specs" to make one. Thats all I can tell you bro, sry.

We know the places in town. Oceanside has tons. We were just looking online today at work, and we amazed we couldn't find a single one online. Thanks for the advice though.

Quote Originally Posted by jackson07 View Post
    We know the places in town. Oceanside has tons. We were just looking online today at work, and we amazed we couldn't find a single one online. Thanks for the advice though.
    Anytime man

You may want to look for law enforcement supply stores in your area. They usually can do most any type of nameplate you want. The k-9 officers in my department wear outer vests that are green and they have custom name tapes on them that are about the size of the ones on flight suits.

Before you spend the money on something other than a regular name tape, make sure you check with your command. If they don't authorize it, then you will have waisted your money.

The trophy shops/shirt shops on base usually do that stuff also. But I have to agree with gunny. It'd be a waste of money for something you can wear. And I'd think twice about putting your rank on there, Have two holes stitched into it so you can put your chevron on there, then you can use it regardless of rank.

Try this and call them for the Emblems you want.
    http://www.planecrazyent.com/militar...e-nametags.asp

Or find an airwing Navy or Marine and trade the Stitch *****es a case of beer for a name patch.

Credits
    Savings
    Blog Entries
    the cloth patches you are referring to are usually made in Japan or Okinawa at patch shops all around the bases there. Marines usually get those made while on UDP or the 31st MEU while in Japan.

Quote Originally Posted by avenger08 View Post
    the cloth patches you are referring to are usually made in Japan or Okinawa at patch shops all around the bases there. Marines usually get those made while on UDP or the 31st MEU while in Japan.
    wow, you think that those are only made in Japan??? Really?

Ya SSgt, that was why I just said thank you and left it at that. I didn't want to get into it. ha ha

haha, I rate getting into though...

Rocker powers activate!

Thread Information