Mct
Create Post

Thread: Mct

Mct

I'm leaving for MCT tomorrow morning. Got any suggestions, hints , advice or stories? Would like to hear them all.

Try to stay warm. I went through in January and froze my arse off. I had some of those "hot hands" packs, and they helped.

Make friends, but just keep in mind, you probably will never see them again! It does help time go by though...it's really not that bad, only a month.

Enjoy it. I don't know what MOS you are, but this may be the last time for a while you get to play around with some of the toys they give you. And I use toys in the most respectful of ways.

Credits
    Savings
    Blog Entries
    Don't forget to be a Marine at all times.

Do what you are told.

Maintain the discipline your Drill Instructors worked so hard to instill into You.

Absorb all the lnowledge you can. You never know when you may need to recall it.

Take care of your body, it now belongs to the Marine Corps.

Drink water
    Eat when given the opportunity
    Drink water
    Rest when told to
    Drink water

Oh, and did I say drink water.

Many warriors get in a cool environment and don't realize they are becomeing dehydrated.

Other than that.
    The training program will do the rest.

Semper Fi
    And welcome to the Corps!

Your a Marine now...so try and act like it.

The instructors have to process 1000's of people through MCT. They don't have time for BS. You may find that they do treat you like recruits. It's up to you to show them that your not still a recruit.

Quote Originally Posted by brian0351 View Post
    Your a Marine now...so try and act like it.

The instructors have to process 1000's of people through MCT. They don't have time for BS. You may find that they do treat you like recruits. It's up to you to show them that your not still a recruit.
    Yea, I called it boot camp part 2, but the stuff you get to shoot is cool.

gang way, fourth phase...

Thread Information