Hellish hairy sea monster cast ashore (pics)
Create Post
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    jetdawgg
    Guest Free Member

Hellish hairy sea monster cast ashore (pics)

Some of those pictures look, a bit, like a sea turtle, but way too big.
    Don't ask me about the hair part

I don't care about the monster, that site is interesting

from my suspicions with China and what I was reading on that site I'd say Russia, China and Venezuela will be the new Communist consortium. Russia wants it's world super power title back, China is bankrolling them as well as supporting them militarily and Venezuela is their in to south America which would give an interesting surprise attack on the US. Russia is building new tanks that have a smooth bore barrel that can fire guided missiles 7000 meters... far enough out of our range and powerful enough to destroy our tanks from the weakest point of any tanks armor... it's turret hatch.

That thing is creepy looking, thats the thing there are all kinds of weird creatures living in the sea and on land. Some have been seen, others have not even been discovered yet. Which just goes to show how little we still know about our own planet.

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    They found ED?

What's creepy is whether or not we have other sentient creatures living under the ocean's surface. It's totally possible.

I've always wondered why we haven't thought about getting more advanced submarines and actually search for new life

It looks like a whale...

It looked a little like Pelosi to me....at least in the face.

Yeah that's cool.

Then I found this link from that one:

http://english.pravda.ru/photo/report/bikini-2398

So the red algae did it?

Quote Originally Posted by Petz View Post
    What's creepy is whether or not we have other sentient creatures living under the ocean's surface. It's totally possible.

I've always wondered why we haven't thought about getting more advanced submarines and actually search for new life

Now I know you're a closet Trekkie.

how do you figure? It's intended to imply other smart creatures that have a culture (sure there are plenty on earth but kill and eat them)

Giant sentient sea turtles are delicious

you have to shave them first.

seriously, they said they know of that thing but they didn't say what it's name is so we can google it!

Quote Originally Posted by Petz View Post
    you have to shave them first.

seriously, they said they know of that thing but they didn't say what it's name is so we can google it!
    Im wondering what kinda stuff that thing eats. I would imagine due to its creepy nature. Its probably one of those things that lives farther down in the Ocean. Bet it feeds off the ocean floor. Your right I wanna google it.

Thread Information