quick question - Page 3
Create Post
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: quick question

It's a troll guys. He doesn't care if we're Marines or what we've accomplished. Just ignore him. And yes, some of these replies are immature, just like him. Just stop.

Poolee/DEP Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    Oh i'm not gonna get into the dirty secrets amurica has guarded. But yea man thats great that your doing your job. While that may impress your fellow marines commdog you have to understand that just because somebody isn't doing what your doing doesn't make you better. For what I have done, I have thru hiked the Appalachian Trail, completed two years at Georgia Tech, have been on missionary projects in Central America and South Africa, have my own car paid off, and I work a full time job. Now i'm fairly certain that adds up to nothing to you becuase i'm not a Marine, but truthfully why would I want the respect from such a low individual as yourself. I'll let you cool off on that one, I know how some of you get with all that rage built up inside of you.

Aye, Corporal.

Hey Hbarcus, you go to Lake Martinez often? If not I recommend you go rent a boat, the bass fishing is good.

kdavis- you think you deserve my respect? You want respect, give me a reason why I should respect you. You come on here and start talking trash about my fellow Devil Dogs and my beloved Corps, and you turn around and think you rate something from me.... Marines have sweat and bled for their country, what have you done for your country? I'm curious, why should we respect you?

Quote Originally Posted by Supersquishy View Post
    Hey Hbarcus, you go to Lake Martinez often? If not I recommend you go rent a boat, the bass fishing is good.
    I have not been there yet, Corporal. I've been getting all my **** together and am currently going through a divorce. I could definitely use some fishing time though to relax, haha.

Quote Originally Posted by commdog7 View Post
    kdavis- you think you deserve my respect? You want respect, give me a reason why I should respect you. You come on here and start talking trash about my fellow Devil Dogs and my beloved Corps, and you turn around and think you rate something from me.... Marines have sweat and bled for their country, what have you done for your country? I'm curious, why should we respect you?

Come on, just ignore it. He is obviously doing it on purpose. He wants to **** you off, and it's working.

Quote Originally Posted by kdavis View Post
    Oh i'm not gonna get into the dirty secrets amurica has guarded. But yea man thats great that your doing your job. While that may impress your fellow marines commdog you have to understand that just because somebody isn't doing what your doing doesn't make you better. For what I have done, I have thru hiked the Appalachian Trail, completed two years at Georgia Tech, have been on missionary projects in Central America and South Africa, have my own car paid off, and I work a full time job. Now i'm fairly certain that adds up to nothing to you becuase i'm not a Marine, but truthfully why would I want the respect from such a low individual as yourself. I'll let you cool off on that one, I know how some of you get with all that rage built up inside of you.
    I would strongly suggest that between now and when you report to Boot Camp that you find some respect for any and all Marines. If you do not you are not going to like what will happen to you. The Marine Corps is not fun and games like you play in college. People in the Marine Corps love to square away slimy civilians.

There are some serious things going on over in the big sand box and if you complete Boot Camp you are going to be right in the middle of things. Good luck and I hope you survive. Wise guys are never as wise as they think they are.

Credits
    Savings
    Quote Originally Posted by kdavis View Post
    Thats a good one. You told that Man off.

.. and another shot. Cool.

Damm, I wish Walker would answer my email.

Quote Originally Posted by MD8724 View Post
    Come on, just ignore it. He is obviously doing it on purpose. He wants to **** you off, and it's working.
    Too late.

He cries because I don't respect him as I would Marines. The Corps is a brotherhood, and he isn't part of it. He hasn't done anything to earn my respect; he has some serious attitude problem. He doesn't understand his place in society; he is a pawn and we are knights. If he ever makes it to the yellow footprints, he will find out real quick where his place is.

Credits
    Savings
    Yo davis, you posted in the poolee pen that your shipdate has been moved up from March 2010 to September of 2009.

That has already been here and gone.

Wazzup, dude!

http://www.leatherneck.com/forums/showthread.php?t=88348

Quote Originally Posted by BigAlHolmes165 View Post
    Yo davis, you posted in the poolee pen that your shipdate has been moved up from March 2010 to September of 2009.

That has already been here and gone.

Wazzup, dude!

http://www.leatherneck.com/forums/showthread.php?t=88348
    Maybe posting on here from the Parris Island internet cafe?

There is no way a Poolee is really this stupid. I'm starting to wonder if he is some punk who washed out of Boot.

Quote Originally Posted by echo3oscar1833 View Post
    There is no way a Poolee is really this stupid. I'm starting to wonder if he is some punk who washed out of Boot.
    I had the same thought.....

The information he posting in his profile does not check out. At this point, I doubt he is a poolee. Either he is a wash-out, a hippie who hates Marines, or a Marine posing as a poolee. If he is a nasty civilian, he deserves to get his ass kicked.

Thread Information