ignore this one didn't know other unlocked! - Page 2
Create Post
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Credits
    Savings
    Quote Originally Posted by wolfy on another thread
    Well in order to be a sniper in the MARINE CORPS you must take another class after boot. And maybe i should have been more specific about this. I meant will i have to take that class if i do not want to do recon. But yes i am 15 years old with a kid on the way. If you don't like that then by all means don't post cause i don't feel like arguing right now.
    Careful padawan, and sorry you are feeling ill, but how do YOU propose to support this mother and child?

Unhappy By being a marine and doing the best i can

My father and her parents will help till we're 18 and then we're on our own just like my parents. I hope I will do good and will stay alive to continue taking care of them. Really for right now i am confused out of my mind, scared like ****. I have no idea where my life is going to go.

Quote Originally Posted by wolfeydawg View Post
    So don't make assumptions about who the hell i am. That i am dumb. This is something i need to do. So seriously this is annoying. Noone here knows me and need to stop talking junk. I am actually smart, this is a life choice for me to make not you.
    I'd watch your tone talking to Marines their young man.

Quote Originally Posted by wolfeydawg View Post
    So don't make assumptions about who the hell i am. That i am dumb. This is something i need to do. So seriously this is annoying. Noone here knows me and need to stop talking junk. I am actually smart, this is a life choice for me to make not you.
    Oh Im sorry 15 year old little boy. I didn't realize that you where smarter than Marines. Now that we have established this point, and you are in charge, I'll go haze myself now. Since you know more about life and the Marine Corps than we do, it only seems appropriate. SF

I never said i was smarter than you, i said i was smart you may be smarter then me but you don't know what i've been through, and i don't know what you've been through so don't make assumptions. MARINE thanks by the way

Well scooter, from reading your post the best advice I can give you is if you have ANY inkling of ever joining our beloved Corps, you may want to first lean to give respect to Marines, for we have earned our place in the Corps. Secondly, you need to learn to control you mouth.

Thank You Marines

OMG you know what not being rude or anything. I was thinking that in my ruined life, yes my life is ruined, people who do what i intend to do, would want to help me but i guess you MARINES just want to ridicule me, but you know what i can deal with that.

Thread Information