Giving Advice & Tips
Closed Thread

Giving Advice & Tips

I have noticed recently that some fellow poolee's on here have been giving bad advice and tips to other poolee's. I know that we are not perfect or Marines yet but before we try to help someone, we need to know what we are talking about.

If we have questions about boot camp then it would probably be better if we post them in the "Ask A Marine" forum.

Anyways, good luck to everyone at boot camp. I can't wait!

heh, I kinda thought the irony in this thread was a little funny.

Quote Originally Posted by OneRadRudeBoy View Post
    heh, I kinda thought the irony in this thread was a little funny.
    Explain yourself?

By the way, the irony between the post you made and your user name is a little funny.

Giving us advice not to take advice from other poolees. and how's my user name ironic? I think it's quite fitting.

Quote Originally Posted by eleventen32 View Post
    If we have questions about boot camp then it would probably be better if we post them in the "Ask A Marine" forum.
    I agree, that and ask your recruiter first of all. As for me, I'm satisfied with my recruiter's guide to boot camp.

1. Keep your trap shut.

2. Do what you're told and do it with intensity.

3. Don't quit.

Quote Originally Posted by OneRadRudeBoy View Post
    Giving us advice not to take advice from other poolees. and how's my user name ironic? I think it's quite fitting.
    I did not say that. Sounds like you need to pay more attention to detail.

And about your user name.. You are right it is "quite fitting". You are being rude. Also, it looks like you are trying to turn this thread into an argument. Regardless, you are my future brother so good luck at boot camp, I wish you the best!

Thread Information