What Do You Know? Another Celebrity Disgracing My CORPS! - Page 4
Create Post
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Hotel4341 View Post
    PFC or SgtMaj, I don't give a rat's @$$. Don't you friggin dare disrespect someone who has actually earned the title. I bet you're gonna be one of the one's who start crying before you even go to sleep for the first time and have a suicide note before you even leave receiving.

Exactly, you are a weak a$$ POS that will never earn the title, hell from your profile, you are not even a poolee.... LEAVE THIS SITE, DO IT NOW, TURD!

Quote Originally Posted by cbfirefighter View Post
    ACTULLY I LEAVE PRETTY DAMN QUICK FOR BOOT DIP ****!
    Yeah once where done with you here, you won't be coming back. Stand Bye Turd!!!

Phantom Blooper
    Guest Free Member
    Over at Dancing With The Stars at abc.com in their discussions board, he explains himself on twitter....
    He explains why he was wearing a Marine Corps Dress Blues jacket.

Question: http://twitter.com/BCMarsh/status/5116978369
    Answer: http://twitter.com/aaroncarter7
    He puts the TWIT in Twitter!

Credits
    Savings
    Blog Entries
    And I missed an opportunity to relay to an idiot that he was being an idiot.
    I guess it's probably good that I don't live in L. A.
    Mamma would miss me when LAPD would put me in jail after I snatched the freak up and put him in a blood choke as I carefully removed the Blue blouse from his nasty body. And I can't afford one of those lawyers that was on OJ's team.

Just a thought, kinda like the crosshairs I visualize on a few foreheads around the world.

This douche proves that it must be biologically possible to reproduce via crap-in-vag insertion.

Yes, I do watch Dancing With The Stars.
    And...ah, yes...I love it. The audience has some Marines there. Give Aaron Carter hell Devil Dogs!
    Ooh-Rah!

Aaron Carter was just on and after his dance was over with, he offered no apologies as to wearing the Marine Corps Dress Blues jacket to the Marines in the audience and Marines everywhere.

What a waste of skin.

Someone needs to show him what it means to put on that uniform, and what some MARINE'S has paid to put that uniform on. Man it makes me madd when I see something like that.

Is there no recourse at all? Seems like this should be part of the Stolen Valor Act or something >.<

no, 50 cent wearing the ribbons and such is the only one who COULD get hit on that, but it's not like he's claiming that stuff so he's not going to get charged.

you have to understand, this is intended for people who claim something they don't rate for personal gain, like those people running for office.

I know, SSgt. I just am fed up with this new fad of wearing faux-military gear, and this seems like the latest step up. What image is he trying to present?

Credits
    Savings
    So a fellow Marine in my barracks decided to show me this picture. When I saw it I was completley outraged. Why is this kid wearing our dress blues. What makes him think he deserves to wear such a distinguished uniform. I was so mad that I actually read his little Twitter repsonse. "My father was an MP for twenty years" How does that even remotely make it okay for you to wear them. Either his father or someone else needs to knock some sense into him. It's things like this that make me hate my generation.

But even with all of my outrage I am kind of thankful. It brought me to your website where Marines have a place to voice an opinion.

I looked for an introduction section in your forums but could not find one. My name is William Martin. I am a Lance Corporal in the Unitied States Marine Corps. I have been at my first duty station MCAS Iwakuni, Japan for 16 months. My MOS is 3531 Motor-T Operator. I PCS from Japan in August 2010. I still havent made up my mind where I would like to go next. Camp Lajuene or Camp Pendleton.

Guest Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Martin513 View Post

I looked for an introduction section in your forums but could not find one. My name is William Martin. I am a Lance Corporal in the Unitied States Marine Corps. I have been at my first duty station MCAS Iwakuni, Japan for 16 months. My MOS is 3531 Motor-T Operator. I PCS from Japan in August 2010. I still havent made up my mind where I would like to go next. Camp Lejeune or Camp Pendleton.
    Welcome Aboard Brother .
    Semper Fi,
    Rocky

ps. didn't mean to Jack the Thread so, Aaron Carter or whoever he is, is a piece of SH*T!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Aaron Carter needs a heel stomp to the face!!!

I am a Police Officer, and once observed a late teen (18 or 19) walking down the street wearing a Dress Blue coat, jeans, ratty un-kept hair cut, and skateboarding sneakers. I stopped, got out of my cruiser and dogged the kid until he walked off.....Never saw him wear that coat ever again..

Thread Information