What Do You Know? Another Celebrity Disgracing My CORPS! - Page 3
Create Post
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    And what gives you any say in the matter non-rate?!!!

From the looks of him...the brain part of his DNA stuck to the roof of his Moms mouth....

Credits
    Savings
    Quote Originally Posted by cbfirefighter View Post
    ACTUALLY THINK HES SHOWING RESPECT FOR THE USMC BY WEARING THAT HE AINT DISGRACING THE MARINES IN ANYWAY SHAPE OR FORUM
    What would you know about it wannabe? Personally it makes me sick and I wish I could stomp a mud hole in his chest.

Quote Originally Posted by MLMonk View Post
    His mom should've swallowed.
    She did.

ACTUALLY THINK HES SHOWING RESPECT FOR THE USMC BY WEARING THAT HE AINT DISGRACING THE MARINES IN ANYWAY SHAPE OR FORUM
    No say on the Matter, Don't let the door hit you on your way out Turd.

ammo is cheap

Credits
    Savings
    You are full of ****.

Now go hang out with your good friend the Recruiter.

I'm reeeeeeeeal sure he feels the same way that you do. NOT!! .

This is the 2nd time you are posting in a MARINE forum ONLY and the 2nd time I'm telling you this, first time was in What is/was your MOS? thread. And using ALL CAPS is a form of SHOUTING on the internet.
    You DO NOT rate to post in a Marine only forum and REMOVE Semper Fi from your signature, you DON'T rate that either.
    And don't say sorry either, you should've read the rules first before posting! The staff here put those rules there for people like you.......read the rules! You won't get far in the Marine Corps without paying attention to rules and what others are telling you.

Rule Six never use the words Semper Fi, Semper Fidelis or OORAH you do not rate that here until you have earned the title of United States Marine!

Rule Nine make sure when you post a thread its in the proper forum, you do not rate to post in a Marine forum at any time prior to earning the title. Read the headings over the recruit forums for a guide!

I would Like to meet him in a dark ailly if you know what I mean? This fuc*er should have his a$$ kicked and anyone allso that wears our Blouse with out earning it. I have been out of my Corps sents 1979 and if I was to wear my Unfrom I would it with pride. Clean shave & clean hair cut. The only way that I would now Wear it is when I die I asked my wife to make sure that I was wearing it at that time. My daughty & son also know this. My son knows the pride of our unfrom now that he is a Brother in our MARINES CORPS. YOUR BROTHER SSGT. Francisco SEMPER FIDELIS
    TO ALL MY BROTHERS AND SISTERS IN THE CORPS NOW/ PAST AND AND FOREVER........

I hope you don't become a Marine.

remember Disney creates asses that stink. He is lost and has no clue that he is doing wrong. But if anyone says anything to him they will be hit with trespassing and harassment. When he walks the fine line of reality television because he is wash up at the ripe age of twenty something. That says a lot of his character and his publicist.

Quote Originally Posted by BigAlHolmes165 View Post
    You are full of ****.

Now go hang out with your good friend the Recruiter.

I'm reeeeeeeeal sure he feels the same way that you do. NOT!! .
    ACTULLLY HE DID FEEL THE SAME WAY ABOUT WAT I SAID HE THINKS IT SHOWS RESPECT CUZ IF U ACTULLY READ WHY HE WORE IT..IT WAS TO SHOW RESPECT FOR ALL THE MARINES WHO DIED IN IRAQ....SO YEA GET A DAMN LIFE

Quote Originally Posted by polizei View Post
    I hope you don't become a Marine.
    ACTULLY I LEAVE PRETTY DAMN QUICK FOR BOOT DIP ****!

You've been told that you aren't allowed to post in Open Squad Bay, which is for MARINES ONLY!!! Last time I checked, you are not a Marine.

ACTULLY I LEAVE PRETTY DAMN QUICK FOR BOOT DIP ****!
    PFC or SgtMaj, I don't give a rat's @$$. Don't you friggin dare disrespect someone who has actually earned the title. I bet you're gonna be one of the one's who start crying before you even go to sleep for the first time and have a suicide note before you even leave receiving.

Thread Information