Seeing Elephants.......
Create Post
    Phantom Blooper
    Guest Free Member

Seeing Elephants.......

Here in Florida before it rained yesterday I needed to spray my lawn for pests and fertilize it so the rain would soak it in to the soil.

My neighbor,when she saw me with a tank on my back, spraying around my yard, asked, "What are you doing?".

I told her, "I'm spraying for Elephants".

She said," I hear loud noises in the woods behind the house at night.....so they must be staying in the woods."

She then replied, "I guess it's working because I haven't seen any at all".

I told her, "I have been spraying and treating the yard every couple months so they shouldn't be a problem."

I said, "This is a guaranteed repellent or my money back and so far it's working."

She said,"Well your lawn looks better than what it did when you and your wife moved in so you must be doing it right."

I said, "Thanks,if you will excuse me I have to finish spraying before the rain comes."

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    LOL! Are you serious?

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Now that right there is funny LOL

No way man!!!

Credits
    Savings
    How could you keep a straight face???

What's funny is it could be true.

What?

I'm going to have to report you to the Animal Right people, PB. Those Elephants might starve, if they can't eat your lawn.Didn't your neighbor point that out to you? S?F!!! Ken

It works I been spraying for elephants for years here in Kansas guess what NO ELEPHANTS!

Phantom Blooper
    Guest Free Member
    LOL! Are you serious?
    Yep....I'm serious.

I was told by another neighbor today that she is a little "touched" and year ago she drank quite a bit....so maybe she actually afraid of those "Pink Elephants"

Oh Boy,

Quote Originally Posted by Phantom Blooper View Post
    Yep....I'm serious.

I was told by another neighbor today that she is a little "touched" and year ago she drank quite a bit....so maybe she actually afraid of those "Pink Elephants"

That part's sad. Strange, how a joke can bring tears to your eyes, isn't it? You thought she was going along with the joke. I've done that a couple of times, and it always comes home. S/F!!! Ken

Thread Information