What Do You Know? Another Celebrity Disgracing My CORPS! - Page 5
Create Post
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
    you must not be higher than a tan belt TB... there's lots of more fun things to do to him.

altho this jacket went toooo far to resemble the actual dress blue uniform i do agree with you. but im warning you all now, that Military replica jackets are now what is in fashion. You will be seeing a lot of celebs and people wearing jackets like this for the next few months.

Here in Tejas some little dance d**che bags perform for Quincerias (sp) dressed in blues and wearing white hi top sneakers. Now understand they were dancing for teenage girls and were teenagers themselves, what pizzed me of so much they were doing the Chippendale routine with the blues on. Evidently a lot of Marine in the Dallas area took offense also and evidently these rat fugs aren't performing in uniform anymore.

Credits
    Savings
    wow, he is such a douce. he is from the same area i am in tampa and i used to see him and his brother "the backstreetboy" all the time...i already disliked them but they just dropped another 100 points.

If a Real Marine saw this he would not have the blouse on anymore! And he probably would need to be seen at the Emergency Room!

Uniforms ?

First let me say welcome, to LCpl Martin, glad you're with us Bill. Next, I have to say, that you have all offerede some pretty good Ideas, as to how to handle this spoiled little darlin'. The only problem is, most of your ideas, will get some good Marine Brother thrown in the crowbar hotel.Now, if I were still driving, I think I'd find him, and run over him with a truck, hopefully in his bed. 18tire tracks across his silk sheets, auta just about do it. S/F!!!! Ken

Thread Information