anyone who can help this poolie drop 10 pounds
Create Post
    Poolee/DEP Free Member
    Credits
    Savings

anyone who can help this poolie drop 10 pounds

I'm 19 I weigh 232-235 I'm 6'2 and I ship in march. I go to all the poolee functions during the week, I run my ass off, and eat lean food still no real weight loss. I need a sure fired way to drop it so i can ship. My I.S.T. scores are run 12:21 pull ups:6 crunches:75 any help would be appreciated.

I think there are some sticky threads about losing weight in the Poolee forum. You probably need to do more than just run. Lifting weights, swimming, even playing a sport. Mix it up, eat right, and keep pting. You should have no problem losing 10 pounds in 4 months.

Like I said though, there are some sticky threads in the other forum about losing weight, for step by step instructions. Just check those out.

Poolee/DEP Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    thank you sir

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Yeah, your body gets used to the routines so you have to change it up once in a while.

Credits
    Savings
    Quote Originally Posted by TDunn View Post
    I'm 19 I weigh 232-235 I'm 6'2 and I ship in march. I go to all the poolee functions during the week, I run my ass off, and eat lean food still no real weight loss. I need a sure fired way to drop it so i can ship. My I.S.T. scores are run 12:21 pull ups:6 crunches:75 any help would be appreciated.
    You are a cook. Quit taste testing.

The way I did it was:
    -Run 3-5 miles every day, 7 days a week at night (raises your metabolism so you burn off stuff while you sleep instead of letting your body hold it all and possibly gain weight)

-Drink only water and maybe some green tea or vitamin water, no soda period.

-Do not eat after 7:00pm

-Instead of eating 3 meals, eat small things throughout the day when your hungry to curve your hunger. I would eat like a bowl of cereal for breakfast, than peanut butter and jelly sandwich when I got hungry the next couple of times, than eat a balanced dinner around 5:00pm.

-Oh yea did I mention drinking lots of water

I lost 40 pounds this way so I'm sure it could possibly work for you as well. Not a guarantee though.

Quote Originally Posted by TRosa06 View Post
    The way I did it was:
    -Run 3-5 miles every day, 7 days a week at night (raises your metabolism so you burn off stuff while you sleep instead of letting your body hold it all and possibly gain weight)

-Instead of eating 3 meals, eat small things throughout the day when your hungry to curve your hunger. I would eat like a bowl of cereal for breakfast, than peanut butter and jelly sandwich when I got hungry the next couple of times, than eat a balanced dinner around 5:00pm.

I lost 40 pounds this way so I'm sure it could possibly work for you as well. Not a guarantee though.
    Is that the Oprah diet?

Quote Originally Posted by TRosa06 View Post
    The way I did it was:

Yeah, that sounds pretty good. You can always switch up the workouts though, if you can't/don't want to run that much. But yeah, this looks good. That's the smart way to eat too.

blah

I had to gain weight when I went in weighed only about 140ibs/145ibs wet lol . Double Rats sucked, got stuffed with more than I ever thought I could eat. By the time I left MCRD I weighed about 165ibs, and still do to this day.

Quote Originally Posted by SGT7477 View Post
    Is that the Oprah diet?
    No it's not lol. Just a way I found was effective to lose weight before I joined the DEP. I was never over the weight limit but I wasnt close enough to under it haha. Went from 196 (before I DEPed) to 158 when I shipped. Just thought I would pass on the info. I also used the DrillInstructor pullup/crunch program in the Recon Ron thread along with the running, forgot to mention that part.

Poolee/DEP Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    See I don't mind running, I just hate running to a time limit thats the only thing that annoys me.

Thread Information