Spread the word
Create Post

Thread: Spread the word

Credits
    Savings
    Images

Post Spread the word

To all the future Marines (poolees) on Leatherneck.com:

How hard would it be to tell your fellow poolees at your RSS about this site? You are probably one of 20 or 40 future Marines in your RSS. Shouldn't the other poolees have the benefit of this site and the information you get here? Does your recruiter know about this site? Pass the word. The more poolees that log on the better the chance that you will develop a relationship with someone who may be shipping to MCRD on the same date you are. You can help to keep each other motivated before, during, and after your MCRD experience. Remember, membership at Leatherneck.com is still FREE!!! And I have an old saying, "Free is me!!" The more future Marines the merrier. Let's all make an effort to get one fellow future Marine registered and logged on to this site.

IT'S A PARTY!!

SIXGUNS

Last edited by Sixguns; 08-16-03 at 06:54 PM.

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Sixguns,

I've mentioned the site to my recruiter but I'm going to let some others know. Good idea . I think its just so simple not many people have really given it thought.

Registered User Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    I've passed on this site to poolies in my area..so good luck, hope they do click on and join their future bros here....

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Thanks for helping to publicize this site. I think we all have something to offer here. We can also do a great job of motivating and supporting each other. Again, this is a brotherhood, so let's get the rest of our brothers and sisters onboard. This site should not be kept a secret.

Sixguns

Thread Information