No paycheck after EAS
Closed Thread

Angry No paycheck after EAS

Hello, I was wondering if anyone had an idea why, after two months of being out of the Marines has my husband not received his final paycheck. We contact IPAC regularly who informed us that they forgot to send it to disbursement for three weeks, and who also keep giving us the run around to wait five days. Well, it's now two months after he's been out and I was wondering if anyone knows if there is someone we can contact about this issue. They will not give us the contact information for disbursement which I'm assuming is for this reason. He doesn't owe the Marines any money, which IPAC also said why it would take so long. Please help...

States evidence why admin should be out-sourced.

I had about the same issues when I EAS'ed.

If you fill out your profile, you might get some answers..

Maquinn520,

I had 2 separate enlistment in the USMC and both times I got out I had to wait 90-120 past my actually EAS date. It was explained to me that once the unit sends your information becasue you took terminal leave early, or when you check out with DIvision or Base IPAC that they have to ensure there are no idscrepencies with (1) anything you back for comrats or housing (to include damages) and to ensure if you are getting any compensation ( hitting time in grade and time in servie cut off) adjustment to that rate as to provide a lump sum.

I do not know if this answers your question but that was what I was told and my experience.

Quote Originally Posted by maquinn520 View Post
    Hello, I was wondering if anyone had an idea why, after two months of being out of the Marines has my husband not received his final paycheck. We contact IPAC regularly who informed us that they forgot to send it to disbursement for three weeks, and who also keep giving us the run around to wait five days. Well, it's now two months after he's been out and I was wondering if anyone knows if there is someone we can contact about this issue. They will not give us the contact information for disbursement which I'm assuming is for this reason. He doesn't owe the Marines any money, which IPAC also said why it would take so long. Please help...
    Where was your husband stationed? What was his EAS? Actually, just PM me his SS# and I can tell you everything that's going on with it right now, including what unit, and what Marine it's assigned to (that information isn't private, especially when it's this late).

And FYI, disbo has 10 working days to complete it, from the date they receive it from admin, but no one in disbo is doing any 11060s (seperations pay) right now because the system we use to do it just had a software update that completely messed everything up.

If after 90 days, contact your Congressmen - Instant action if they are any good at all.

Thread Information