Shower and shaving tip!
Closed Thread
    Poolee/DEP Free Member
    Credits
    Savings

Shower and shaving tip!

I got a buddy who has went through bootcamp he said that they give you almost no time to shower so first off while showering focus on places with skin to skin contact like between your legs and your armpits bc they tend to get gauded easier. Its were they rub raw bc you sweat it dries etc and it really sucks you dont want that a bootcamp. Also practice dry shaving bc its faster and easier to clean up. Good luck at bootcamp.

The irritation/itching you get when you dry shave sucks.

Personally, I prefer to dry shave. Otherwise my face gets cut the hell up. Never had any problem dry though.

Quote Originally Posted by coolfir3pwnz View Post
    The irritation/itching you get when you dry shave sucks.

for reals. I've started to do it recently. Cut myself a few times too.

My beard is so thick im gonna have a reall hard time shaving at boot camp. Ive had a full beard for the past two years because id have to shave so often. The last time i was clean shaved was at meps.

Millions of other people have gone through and done just fine, I don't think you'll have any problems. Just be quick about everything you do, and do everything the best. Even if your stocking toilet paper, that **** should be the most squared away toilet paper in the whole place.

Yeah shaving sucks. My facial hair grows daily. I shave once every two days only because if i shave once a day, its hurts like hell. But it wont fly at bootcamp. Ill need to shave daily. Not looking forward to it.

Thread Information