Weird PT you've done - Page 3
Create Post
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Why dont you guys be MARINES and get over it. Just because he's in the army... he WAS a marine. wtf happened to Once a Marine Always a Marine? Yeah semper I **** the other guy?? nice. Well we are all military and are here to serve our country. There is nothing wrong with the army. Now... back to the topic.

we walked dogs. well some ran and/or got walked by dogs. so yeah. and once we worked with jr marines.

Why dont you guys be f*cking marines and get over it. We all are military doesnt matter which branch. Some army does the mission better then some of the Marines I have met. Just because they let fat people in... well we have fat marines in the Corps. So like Lewis said just follow the topic.
    I would think that was already accomplished and done so the old fashion way, with Beer!

Quote Originally Posted by TRLewis View Post
    You know when I went into the Army it had been so long since I had been a Marine I lost all rank and had to start from e-1.
    When did you join the Army to have to start at the bottom again?

Credits
    Savings
    Quote Originally Posted by Meserole08orah View Post
    Why dont you guys be f*cking marines and get over it. We all are military doesnt matter which branch. Some army does the mission better then some of the Marines I have met. Just because they let fat people in... well we have fat marines in the Corps. So like Lewis said just follow the topic.

the wierdest pt we did... we went to the local pound and we walked dogs. well some of us had no choice but to run with the dog. or get walked BY the dogs. and another time we just worked with Jr. Marines.

Semper Fidelis
    Quote Originally Posted by Meserole08orah
    Why dont you guys be MARINES and get over it. Just because he's in the army... he WAS a marine. wtf happened to Once a Marine Always a Marine? Yeah semper I **** the other guy?? nice. Well we are all military and are here to serve our country. There is nothing wrong with the army. Now... back to the topic.

we walked dogs. well some ran and/or got walked by dogs. so yeah. and once we worked with jr marines.

Hmmmm, I sure hope the 7-11 is open this morning. Looks like someone could use a Motrin.

yeah i could go for one now. lol and neither does the fact that its only 0920. lol

Credits
    Savings
    Quote Originally Posted by 0331 2 0369 View Post
    When did you join the Army to have to start at the bottom again?
    Damm good question there Gunny!

no Marines just need to be Marines and sitfu on whos in what branch. with Mos' closing out hell id move on to another branch to get a better job. I understand Pride but when it becomes immature thats when things get touchy.

motrin doesnt help lmfao. i need some stong ****

Quote Originally Posted by Meserole08orah View Post
    no Marines just need to be Marines and sitfu on whos in what branch. with Mos' closing out hell id move on to another branch to get a better job. I understand Pride but when it becomes immature thats when things get touchy.
    And if you were on an Army site saying you were a Marine before going over to the dark side, they would be interested in finding out why also. Curious minds is just part of being human.

Thought you were headed to 7-11.

Credits
    Savings
    And if you were on an Army site saying you were a Marine before going over to the dark side, they would be interested in finding out why also. Curious minds is just part of being human.

Glad you understood my post Gunny!!

Marines didn't want me then. Some form of military no matter how bleak is better than nothing. I got the suggestion from a Marine recruiter. Told me to come back when I get out within 30 days and it would be easier.

Do what you gots to but bring some tabasco for the sh1t sandwich.

7-11 doesnt sell stuff i will need. haha. well at least hes not being a lazy POS not doing anything with his life

We made up our own PT (proof again how smart air wingers are )
    Anyways, it was a combination of soccer, football and rugby. Needless to say it was a great game until one of our Sgts got his ribs broke.

Quote Originally Posted by GSEMarine94 View Post
    We made up our own PT (proof again how smart air wingers are )
    Anyways, it was a combination of soccer, football and rugby. Needless to say it was a great game until one of our Sgts got his ribs broke.

Shouldn't of been playing in the barracks.

Thread Information