Fox co 2/4 2nd platoon
Create Post

Fox co 2/4 2nd platoon

Looking for any jarheads that were in Fox co 2/4 2nd platoon,2nd Marine division between 1981-1982.

Fox Company 2/4 Second Platoon

Frank Fisher here.

I was the Platoon Sergeant of Second Platoon, Fox Company from 1984-1985.

You're welcome to contact me through this service or directly at frankfisher1@msn.com.

Last edited by frankfisher; 09-18-10 at 05:00 PM. Reason: Corrected time frame

check: www.2ndbn4thmarines.com
    Don't have many members from that time period, but we are starting to get some.
    Peter Schlesiona (charlievons@comcast.net)

L. Smith

I was with 2nd plt. in the 80s and also wpns plt.

2/4

Quote Originally Posted by atukeone View Post
    Looking for any jarheads that were in Fox co 2/4 2nd platoon,2nd Marine division between 1981-1982.
    You can go to this website:
    www.2ndbn4thmarines.com
    and then look under "About Us". You'll see "Roster" and you can scan that to see if there is anyone you know. The info. shown is what people provided - and they didn't always provide Co. or Plt. details

Go to this website:
    www.2ndbn4thmarines.com,
    then got to "About Us" and, finally, "Member Roster".
    If you see any names you recognize, you can contact the assn. to put you in touch. If they don't get back to you, post another note here with your e-mail address and I'll see if I can help.
    S/F
    Peter

I was attached to Fox Co. As an Engineer CPL from B Co. 2nd PLT 3rd CBT Engineer Battalion. From 80-81. Did the Mindoro and Camp Fuji OPS, Remember Olongapo? Subic and the upper MAU Camp!, Floated to Singapore, HK, Pattaya, and Australia On that Float.

2/4

I remember Olongapo very well - but from the 60's. What a place!!
    You can start your search by going to:
    www.2ndbn4thmarines.com and looking at the "About Us" section. Go to "Member Roster". If you see any names you recognize, you'll have to write to the assoc. contact to put you in touch. If you don't see a Co. or Plt. by a name, it's because the info. was never provided.
    If the assoc. does not respond for some reason, post another note here and I'll see if I can help you.
    S/F
    Peter

Thread Information