Awards, need help! - Page 3
Closed Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Credits
    Savings
    Images
    I'm currently writing up Petz for a NAM. I haven't finished yet but started it with + 5,000 posts on LN and knows how to change oil. I'll try to dress it up but that is what I have so far.

hey um if you got enough ink left over could you write me up for the GCM? i swear i've changed my ways

Quote Originally Posted by 0331 2 0369 View Post
    Maybe not the best way but we do still have higher standards than the rest.
    Very true Gunny.

Quote Originally Posted by Bulkyker View Post
    I'm currently writing up Petz for a NAM. I haven't finished yet but started it with + 5,000 posts on LN and knows how to change oil. I'll try to dress it up but that is what I have so far.
    You should post it here, i gotta see that, Sry Petz, your my buddy, and all but that is funny haha

I'm not butt hurt. I never doubted Bulk at all. Just made a point that the guy who summarized it didn't convey it well enough for those standing in formation for his NAM. It's almost a slap in the face until you see the write up. "Sgt Quinn seemed to be the only Marine who did his job properly..." That's all I'd have heard out of the 1st Sgt/ Sgt Maj's mouth. So my only point happens to be about the idiot who summarized it.

so, now that I know what gets your all wound up I think I'm going to keep my ear to the ground for the next opportunity!

and yes, I'd like to see this NAM write-up.

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    See page 2 of this thread. I posted it.

oh, I read that(very impressive). I meant the one you're writing up for me!

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Just a parody

SSgt Petzold should be awarded the Navy Commendation medal for the following:
    Successfully backed a LVS into a blimp hanger without hitting anything on multiple occasions. Has actually lead a horse to water once and made it drink. Leaps tall buildings in a single bound. Can walk on water. When Chuck Norris goes to bed he checks the closet to make sure SSgt Petzold isn't in there. SSgt Petzold often checks the oil temperature on tanks with his bare hands. He knows how to moonwalk and relays that on to the troops. SSgt Petzold once stopped a speeding train with just a stare. SSgt Petzold can see through walls. Although SSgt Petzold only carries a pillow in his pack he encourages his troops to bring along enough gear for him also on all humps. I wouldn't trade SSgt Petzold for a case of beer and a can of copenhagen. He is that good.

Respectfully submitted,

When Chuck Norris goes to bed he checks the closet to make sure SSgt Petzold isn't in there.
    LMAO!

Just a parody

SSgt Petzold should be awarded the Navy Commendation medal for the following:
    Successfully backed a LVS into a blimp hanger without hitting anything on multiple occasions. Has actually lead a horse to water once and made it drink. Leaps tall buildings in a single bound. Can walk on water. When Chuck Norris goes to bed he checks the closet to make sure SSgt Petzold isn't in there. SSgt Petzold often checks the oil temperature on tanks with his bare hands. He knows how to moonwalk and relays that on to the troops. SSgt Petzold once stopped a speeding train with just a stare. SSgt Petzold can see through walls. Although SSgt Petzold only carries a pillow in his pack he encourages his troops to bring along enough gear for him also on all humps. I wouldn't trade SSgt Petzold for a case of beer and a can of copenhagen. He is that good.

Respectfully submitted,

Hahaha funny as hell . Waited two days for that to be posted.. Best thing I've read all week. SF

okay but i aint buying the line about Norris

unless, SSGT Petzold is a cross trained in Ninja

That was pretty funny.

Closing this one down as not much more should be added!

Thread Information