Are recruiters supposed to call you back - Page 2
Create Post
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Even though you felt like it was a wasted effort and time and money to ride the bus, in my opinion, it wasn't. At least you showed the Recruiters that you're still interested and that you wanted to know what was up. When it comes to your future, nothing is a wasted effort, and besides, you didn't know that they were going to tell you that they didn't hear anything yet.
    Keep positive and do stay in-touch with your Recruiter when you can.

Quote Originally Posted by LASWMarine View Post
    Even though you felt like it was a wasted effort and time and money to ride the bus, in my opinion, it wasn't. At least you showed the Recruiters that you're still interested and that you wanted to know what was up. When it comes to your future, nothing is a wasted effort, and besides, you didn't know that they were going to tell you that they didn't hear anything yet.
    Keep positive and do stay in-touch with your Recruiter when you can.
    Well said, Marine.

Phantom Blooper
    Guest Free Member
    Well, it's just like you Marines said, I made the hour long bus ride through the crappy industrial part of town to the recruiting station yesterday, and they told me that they haven't heard anything yet. I feel kind of like an idiot and like I wasted a bit of effort.
    Yep...Us Marines ain't as dumb as Poolies and friends think we is!

Keep the faith and stay in touch with your recruiter.....even though you are not officially a poolee you should get involved in functions at the RSS so you can also tell the recruiter you ARE as interested as you say.

Good luck!

yeah, I can't begin to tell you how much of a pain it is when the Poolees and applicants don't stay in touch. the SNCOIC is always asking what's going on with them. If they don't know they get smacked around a bit.

Thread Information