Stolen Valor....busted
Create Post

What a turdball! They oughta drop his worthless arse off outside the gates of Camp Lejuene and lets see him tell his "story" there.

jetdawgg
    Guest Free Member
    Strandlof denies being a pathological liar. He says he suffered from "some severely underdiagnosed mental illness" and he got caught up in the moment around "people who are passionate and loved what they did."
    So this can make you lie like that? You are a pathetic, narcissistic azzhole who needs to know how Marines feel about fcuking posers like you. We Marines ALL know what to do with scum like you.

Don't act like you are crazy now b1tch. If are really crazy, you will come to Camp Lej or Camp Pen. Just for a short time. I am sure if you do anything close to coming by those areas, you will HAVE to be diagnosed as 'mentally ill'.

Don't take this so personal either, we Marines take care of ANY and ALL stinking fcuking posers.

I hope that ALL of you fake azz posers out there take notice. Don't get caught by a REAL MARINE because you will be through

SEMPER FI

That just shows you how many cowards there are in the world that play that they are Marines. I cant stand it when you are out and you have them people that say there Marines too and they served with some fcuked up name of a company the doesnt exist. There always recon or some ****.

Credits
    Savings
    True Story

I knew a Marine by the name of Bucky Major.

When he was in boot, he caught hell.

He was in admin.

When he made E-5, well, you figure it out.

He had a lot of fun with that one.

I say send his azz to bootcamp, let the DI's teach him what it is to be a Marine, and then kick his azz out a week before graduation.

Thread Information