Chewed out for sunglasses???
Create Post

Chewed out for sunglasses???

So i was in the chow hall the other day, and got called over by a Lcpl. Apparantley i wasn't allowed to wear my sunglasses on the back of my head in civilian attire. He chewed me out as if i had my cover on backwards indoors. Maybe then i would have understood why he made such a scene. Was I wrong to wear them like that?

yes. you wear them on the front of your face or not at all.

you're not back on the block

i woulda said something to you as well...and i always make the wannabe thugs pull there pants up and straighten their hats...even as a civilian before i came back in..

you are a Marine...act like one...or do they not teach what proper civilian attire is anymore?

And you may want to square away and fill out all of your profile there shapsug.

Thanks for the help.

The LCpl was correct. Good on him.

I weep for what this country is becoming, and fear for my children and grandchildren's future if any more democrats gain national office. We lose more and more freedoms every single day to creeping nannystatism and those who vote for Democrats only want to increase that. Anyone voting for a 'dem' is someone who likely wants to take everything YOU have worked for and mortgage your kids future as well.
    v/r
    The Malignant Leprechaun

Try to maintain a professional image at all times. Like the SSgt said, your not back on the block.

Thread Information