MOL Composite Score Calculator?
Create Post

Thumbs up MOL Composite Score Calculator?

I recently logged onto MOL and opened the composite score calculator to predict my cutting score. When i entered in my pft,cft, and rifle score and then calculated the score it gave me a 1815. I have no problem with the high cutting score, its just I dont want to get my hopes up on being promoted and then get shot down. Any Ideas?

Any ideas for what?

Pretty sure the PFT and CFT scores are not combined, only factored in for that half of the year when they are ran and only uses one of the scores. I'm not 100% sure, perhaps someone else can step in and correct me if im wrong.

it's a glitch. looks like the actual numerical CFT score is added onto the real calculated score or something. Although CFT and PFT are ran once a year now, they are converted to a rating and added to your rifle score rating an divided by 3 (used to be 2 when it was just the PFT and RIFLE) to get your GMP rating.

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Just now I got back from running CFT and I tried to use that calculator, now it doesn't work and keeps zeroing out the score that I entered. Hopefully they'll get that fixed soon.

Thread Information