Mos Change
Create Post

Thread: Mos Change

Unhappy Mos Change

My husband and I are getting divorced. Im pregnant and Im having the baby while he is deployed, I'll be having the baby in another country because Im not an US resident. In my country I automatically get full custody of the baby. He doesnt want the baby to live with me here. But I dont want him to keep the baby because he will be single living on base and having to go to work at 5am and working 12 hours a day, he is a machine gunner and he was barely at home, so he wont have time to take care of a newborn baby, but he says he is going to change his MOS, he has been in the marines for less than 2 years and this will be his first deployment.
    I want to know if its true that he can change his MOS to have different hours of work and to keep the baby.
    I just think that is silly that the marines go through changing his MOS and all of that process when Im going to be providing a good life for this baby and he will have his visitations.

It would be great if you'd fill out all of your profile so the Marines here know who they are talking to, and when using the word Marines, it will be capitalized at all times.

So your saying its silly that your husband wants to be with HIS child? Have you lost your mind?!?! What kind of visitation rights do you think he's going to get with you off in some other country?

Oh, I bet you're going to be expecting child support payments though..

Finally, FILL OUT YOUR PROFILE, so we know who we're dealing with.

hello annesullivan
    he should be able to have his child,hes the father of the damn baby, I'm sure someone will pull some strings to change his MOS in the Marines. My uncle did it and now he is spending time with his baby took it from my aunt now it has the best life ever.How do u expect him to get vistor rights when your god knows were in some other country! he aint gonna be able to be like "o I want to c my child now in god knows were"
    Finnaly your going to be expecting him to pay child support just like most moms just because you wont let him have the kid or because he has money and you want it just like most women who are with military men

Thread Information