duty station orders
Create Post
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Exclamation duty station orders

hey, im still in MOS school and im just wondering if it means somethin that my whole class got theyre orders but me and another guy did not. ive heard that usually people who hvae to wait to get theyre orders get pretty good duty stations, is this true? any thoughts would be appreciated thanks, im just worried about gettin stuck in the stumps haha!

You need to fill out your profile, read the rules Marine...

Probably means what it usually does, the S1 is being lazy or the person signing the orders left early for the day and left the orders sitting in a tray on their desk.

That or you didn't pass the school, lol

Usually that means summary execution. Sorry dog.

Seriously though, I've heard nothing but good things from guys who are actually stationed at 29. It sucks when your there for Mojave Viper, or whatever, but I can see that its attractive in its proximity to LA, San Diego, Palm Springs...plus its kind of away from the flag pole...which is always great.

ha i hate it here, maybe its because we dont get our cars. as for failing school? no, im halfway through and passing easily. i just dunno why i got skipped and cant seem to figure it out.

Credits
    Savings
    Generally it signifies a lateral transfer, rank down, to culinary arts.

Most likley admin has started a COD League don't expect those untill your about to get on the plane

Quote Originally Posted by Price1989 View Post
    ha i hate it here, maybe its because we dont get our cars. as for failing school? no, im halfway through and passing easily. i just dunno why i got skipped and cant seem to figure it out.
    Could it be our beloved Corps needs another cook, just joking Good Luck Marine.

It's always the "worst" duty stations that people have most fun at. The commands there tend to be lax and forgiving, and out of public eye.

You're suppose to get your orders half way through MOS school? We didn't get ours until like 3 days before we LEFT. lol

Normally you get your orders around graduation, it makes no sense to issue them half way.... It doesn't mean anything that you didn't get orders, they will find you some orders before you leave- it has nothing to do with a good or bad duty station.

haha idk why we get our orders so early. yeah this place may be beeter if you have a vehicle but still i hate it out here. everything stays the same. weather never changes. but thanks for the input.

Yeah, they normally issue orders really close to graduation so there aren't slots being filled by people who don't graduate the schoolhouse. We literally got our orders the day of graduation, but we didn't leave until the day after...so it worked out.

yeah we dont leave till the day after, idk from here on out in my school you have to be damn enar retarded to fail out.

They may have issued orders for your class early due to the command being gone for the Christmas break, so they tried to get the paperwork started early and all that. For instance, I'm getting my orders this week, already know where I'm going and all, but usually my school waits until the last couple of weeks to let you know (I'm still a good month and a half out).

Anyway, yeah you just got the bad luck of the draw in that you were one of the last to get processed, and it didn't process all the way. Has nothing to do with good or bad station.

Thread Information