Authorized uniform?....good idea? - Page 4
Create Post
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Quote Originally Posted by echo3oscar1833 View Post
    The correct term would be bilige pump haha, no sexual humor intended btw
    Time to blow all tanks. And, no sexual humor intended btw.

josephd
    Guest Free Member
    thank you for all the replies gentleman, I ended up just wearing nice set of slacks, shirt and tie. I really didn't feel all that comfortable wearing my uniform, even if it was authorized

and to whomever the Marine was that said I live in a crappy town, I technically live in North Scottsdale so I actually live in a VERY VERY nice area of town.

Quote Originally Posted by josephd View Post
    thank you for all the replies gentleman, I ended up just wearing nice set of slacks, shirt and tie. I really didn't feel all that comfortable wearing my uniform, even if it was authorized

and to whomever the Marine was that said I live in a crappy town, I technically live in North Scottsdale so I actually live in a VERY VERY nice area of town.
    I didn't say you live in a crappy town. I said:

First, since you live in the beautiful city of Phoenix with such areas as Tempe full of inhumanly gorgeous college girls, you can go f*ck yourself.
    Indicating my jealousy of your situation. I almost went to ASU when I got out. Sometimes, I regret not doing it. I've also been to Phoenix quite a bit. Love it.

Anyhow, good choice and good luck with the job search.

josephd
    Guest Free Member
    hahaha...sorry about that Cpl. I misread your post.

Thank You

scottsdale, you yuppie!! haha.

Wearing chucks will not get you the job any faster than wearing a suit and tie. Rember one thing they are looking for someone that can do the job not the uniform. so why are you even asking? All I am saying is wear the uniform that fits the job you are looking for. Do not wear any uniform to inpress anyone and think you will get the job. Hell I hiered a guy wearing a tshirt and jeans when I had my tree service because He could do the fu*king job not because of the clothes he wore. SSGT. Francisco

from what i understand isn't the service alpha's considered a "business suit"? and PFC did state that the job fair was for military personnel. it's always handy to have a regular suit in your wardrobe. make sure it's nice and not jacked up.

Thread Information