I Need Advice!! - Page 2
Create Post
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I Need Advice!!

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    It just reads like a jarhead went to a board with car keys in his pocket and wearing one black sock and one white sock. He's there AJ squared away to win a meritorious promotion like that? I think some just make crap up.

heat tab under a canteen.
    If he left the water balloon over the growing heat source long enough would it pop and extinguish the flame? similar in a way to Jack Londons' "To Build a Fire"http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RtXOr-5Q8RQ

Guest Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Bulkyker View Post
    It just reads like a jarhead went to a board with car keys in his pocket and wearing one black sock and one white sock. He's there AJ squared away to win a meritorious promotion like that? I think some just make crap up.
    HUH???
    It's a WM asking for advice.

Yep trick question, but they will ask stuff like that, at least they did in my day.

I was the 1/7 Bn. Marine of the Quarter one time, had a picture up in the mess hall. Everytime I would go to the e-club someone would say, hey look it's that Marine of the Quarter Guy. Get that Marine a beer. Bout all it was good for, lol.

Blew it at Regiment, a Gunny from another Bn. asked me what an M-79 was, **** we didn't even have them anymore. My answer was, I don't know the answer of the question, but I will find out. Some LCPL from 3/7 got all the questions right. He got the Promo.

Me and you were on the island at the same time, and graduated and reported to MCT the same days. Nice.

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by RhodeIsland View Post
    HUH???
    It's a WM asking for advice.
    Oops we got our apples and oranges in the same basket Rocky. I was responding to the post about a Marine going to a board with a cell phone in their pocket.

Okai so my board was yesterday...i didnt win it but they told me it was a close call so they had to go by who answered the most questions and it was the other Marine, I got a lot of partials but other than that I did GREAT. my Gunny said he's going to put me on the next bored that's oming up...so hopefully i take that one!...once again i want to say that you to all of you for helping me out!

Guest Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by COMM LiFE View Post
    Okai so my board was yesterday...i didnt win it but they told me it was a close call so they had to go by who answered the most questions and it was the other Marine, I got a lot of partials but other than that I did GREAT. my Gunny said he's going to put me on the next bored that's oming up...so hopefully i take that one!...once again i want to say that you to all of you for helping me out!
    At least you got a good heads up Tink for what happens on the next one .
    Semper Fi,
    Rocky

Quote Originally Posted by COMM LiFE View Post
    You gave it a roll bro, Nice Job. Thing is now you know you're on the right track. Your doing what your supposed to be doing and doing it well. Otherwise they wouldn't have picked you to go to the Board. Stay squared away and Gungho but, don't skyline yourself.

Get some!

Guest Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Drafter View Post
    You gave it a roll bro, Nice Job. Thing is now you know you're on the right track. Your doing what your supposed to be doing and doing it well. Otherwise they wouldn't have picked you to go to the Board. Stay squared away and Gungho but, don't skyline yourself.

Get some!
    Devil, COMM LiFE is a WM .
    Semper Fi,
    Rocky

AH, so she is...... delete "bro and insert sis".

Sorry bout that Perez.

Thread Information