Medals and parachute badge
Create Post
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Medals and parachute badge

How do you wear a parachute badge with Dress Blue Alphas (medals)? P1020.34F makes is sound like you can, but I've never seen anyone do it before.
    Thanks,
    ~Adam

hussaf,you need to fill out a PROFILE...
    We need to know who we are answering....

Mr. Freely,

I appreciate your concern, I really do, however I don't like putting personal information on open forums accessible by anyone. Besides, I'm only asking an UNCLASS uniform reg question. It's not like I'm trying to get the 10-OOB of 3/2 from you. But good on you for showing some FORCEPRO savvy.
    S/F
    ~Adam

RULES,State you will have a full PROFILE....

Roger that, didn't know that was in the rules (evidentially i can't find a link to them, so it must have been something I missed when I signed up). Thank you for the guidance.

Corpsman Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    ..."HUSSAF"?? I know what that means!! Saleem al Aleichem!....

I agree with my Brothers...you need to complete your profile.

Quote Originally Posted by hussaf View Post

I appreciate your concern, I really do, however I don't like putting personal information on open forums accessible by anyone. Besides, I'm only asking an UNCLASS uniform reg question. It's not like I'm trying to get the 10-OOB of 3/2 from you. But good on you for showing some FORCEPRO savvy.
    S/F
    ~Adam
    If you have nothing to hide,you will fill out your PROFILE....

Quote Originally Posted by hussaf View Post
    How do you wear a parachute badge with Dress Blue Alphas (medals)? P1020.34F makes is sound like you can, but I've never seen anyone do it before.
    Thanks,
    ~Adam
    Dude, you don't have to put in your full last name, but please fil out your profile.

No direspect, but you ask a question that should be common knowlege when you earn your jump wings. So tell me how many jumps do you have and what device did they give you?

edit: with the number of posers that we all have caught and have heard about, it makes me more suspicious with newbies

You may have asked an unclassified question, but it is a question we would expect from a poser. We have dealt with one poser too many. Please comply. I still stand with my Brothers. We are not trying to be disrespectful to you, but also consider that it is now a crime to be a poser. You can fill out your profile without having to give away too much...you can hide personal information..if you are afraid that this site will compromise your information, then I would tend to think you are a poser. Fill out your profile please.

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by William Hardy View Post
    You may have asked an unclassified question, but it is a question we would expect from a poser. We have dealt with one poser too many. Please comply. I still stand with my Brothers. We are not trying to be disrespectful to you, but also consider that it is now a crime to be a poser. You can fill out your profile without having to give away too much...you can hide personal information..if you are afraid that this site will compromise your information, then I would tend to think you are a poser. Fill out your profile please.
    Well Said Gunny

William,
    Thank you for the professional tone of your post and explaining your concern more clearly. Marine posers are simply not something I am cognizant of. I certainly have heard the stories, but it isn't anything I've ever encountered or really thought about. I can see how it looks like I am seeking uniform reg clarification IOT impersonate a Marine.

John,

Come on man, that's a bit ridiculous. I take from inference that you think hussaf is some kind of Arabic word, well it certainly isn't. Proper spelling of what you wrote, via DoD Transliteration Guide, is 'Salam Alaykham.' Or something close to it, I don't have access to my NIPR or SIPR shared drive just now.

SuperSquishy (is there a story behind that handle?),
    When you are in the ridiculousness that is the Airborne graduation formation (I was literally embarrassed by the singing, flapping of arms and stomping of feet, regardless of the fact it was only the guys out in front doing it) they simply pin the lead sled on you and you out process and leave. Believe it or not, they really don't take the time to explain to nearly 400 soldiers the intricacies of properly wearing the parachute badge with Marine Corps Dress Blue Alphas. Yes, there are approximately 200 cats per platoon and two platoons (at least in 1-507th, A Co) of which I was the platoon "Sarn't" of one (they almost always put Marines in charge of platoons, which sucks). The only guidance I received was from the 1st Recon kids in my platoon who said it was gay to wear a lead sled (apparently they were told at BRC, or wherever, that they only wear the badges once they get their bubble and go Duel Cool). To answer another of your questions, and avoid going into much of a tirade, I will simply say that I haven't gotten my gold wings yet.

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    If you spell hussaf backwords it spells fassuh. Just stick them lead sleds and scuba bubble on there any ole way. Give yourself some other medals to go along with it.

Look up mco p 1020.24 g

you work for MARFORAF as a CIV (stuttgart)?

what's fassuh?

I did, and was seeking clarification.

Credits
    Savings
    So who are you?

That would appear to be a simple question to answer.

Thread Information