big help
Closed Thread

Thread: big help

big help

as you know,im sooo lost about all that my son is doing at bootcamp. i got a call from parris island last sat morning,the man on phone said, kiddo's graduation has been pushed back,from oct 2 til i dont know,because he called at 9:00 andi was NOT fully awake.he said something about a test.anyway,i haven't gotten a letter in 2 weeks,which is strange! and he is going to a new platoon.how can i find out what in the world is going on???? he's been doing so good and he loved it at bootcamp.the Marines are all he's ever thought about!!! yep,im one of those mom's ! worry,worry

Credits
    Savings
    Ruh Roh!

Quote Originally Posted by BigAlHolmes165 View Post
    Ruh Roh!
    oh thats cute

Credits
    Savings
    Quote Originally Posted by 1proudmom View Post
    oh thats cute
    Ok, but seriously, I can't figure out who it was that called at 9am and woke you up.

BUT, your Son was bumped.

WHY?

Ask him.

Well, he's been recycled. That could be for a myriad of reasons. If he's not writing you, then it's his fault. That will push his graduation back a minimum of two weeks. Most likely he's ashamed of why he got recycled. Hang in there, he'll be fine. I find it very frustrating why people (parents and Marines alike) that post questions on here, and don't tell anything other than that there is a problem. Please elaborate...it makes it a lot easier for us to help answer your questions. We are here to help and care about all that transpires in the Corps. Good luck to you and your son, I hope you see him soon.

Semper Fi,
    Gunny Dan

Thread Information