Navy's version of Life in the USMC
Create Post

Navy's version of Life in the USMC

Here is kind of a light hearted video from a few squids about life in the Marine Corps as they see it. I am sure that someone could come up with many things about the Navy! LOL!

http://www.spike.com/video/marines/2690790

That was great!

I came across this sometime back but it still was (is) pretty funny, or so I thought!

The Swabbies creed!

This is my swab. There are many like it, but this one is mine. It is my life. I must master it as I must master my life. With out me my mop is useless. Without my mop, I am useless.
    I must use my mop, this I must do. I must move swifter than the dirt attacking the deck beneath me. I must swab first before dirt spreads across the floor. (I will.) My swab and I know that what counts in this war, is not the strokes we make, or the noise of our groans, or the smoke we blow. We know that to clean the **** is what counts. We will clean the deck.
    My mop is human, even as I am human, because it is my life. Thus, I will learn it as a brother. I will learn its weaknesses, its strengths, its parts, its handle, its head and its bucket. I will keep my mop clean and ready, even as I am clean and ready. We will become part of each other.
    Before God I swear this creed. My mop and I are the defenders of my deck. We are the masters of our enemy. We are the saviors of my ship.
    So be it, until victory is America's where all decks are clean.

The Swabbies Creed
    Summer '87
    (We are not unlike God, we clean up the worlds messes therefore we are!)"

Here's one I found about Navy life. Not quite sure why I think these are even funny, but I get a kick out of them!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2S4ALykxj68

Outstanding video, maybe they can make some Navy training videos like How to Capture a Sea Bat, etc.

Wonder why DocGreek never told us about the The Swabbies creed ??

Corpsman Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    YUT! YUT! YUT!

Ooh-Rah Devil Docs!

when they started saying yut yut all the time I stopped. it was funny up until that point.

Thread Information