My 2nd Daughter - Page 2
Create Post
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: My 2nd Daughter

Congrats Marine.

Congrats dizark, we're expecting our first girl in less then 3 weeks. I can understand your anticipation to see her.

I just felt the baby kick for the first time last night at 9:54 (2154)

I'm getting the feeling we may need a daycare zephyr soon

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by dizark View Post
    My 2nd daughter was born at 0952 this morning EST. She weighed in at 7 pounds 10 ounces, and 20" long. I will throw pictures up shortly when I get them.

I wasn't able to be there as I'm still in Comm School, but I'm excited to be finished with school and going home on Thursday the 10th for some leave, and then I can see and hold her!
    Congrats you and your missus. I've got two daughters as well and they're both spoiled rotten daddy's girls even at 25 and 16. Enjoy them while they're little cause they're like kittens: cute as heck, but they grow up to be cats.

7lbs 10oz, geeze that kid's big enough to run a PFT now, and probably beat some of those poolees too (darned sure could run me down these days).

I hope you get a boy when you guys decide it's time for #3. Boys are 100% different than girls, but so much fun because they love to roughhouse, which most little girls won't. Don't do what I did though and wait too long for the boy. I can't keep up with my 11 year old son on my screwed up 56-year old legs and I get tired waaaay before he does.

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Congrats to your wife and you on the baby girl.

Congratulations

Zulu, my wife wants a boy, so we're hoping #3 will be a boy but if not, we'll take what the Lord blesses us with.

My daughter loves her little sister. She's constantly helping feed her at the hospital, holding her, kissing her. It's great! I can't wait to see them both next week. My daughter has no idea I'm coming home.

Oh, and my one daughter is daddys little girl, so my 2nd will be the same. Spoiled!

Guest Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Congrats Dizark to you and your wife!!!!
    Semper Fi,
    Rocky

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Zulu, my wife wants a boy, so we're hoping #3 will be a boy but if not, we'll take what the Lord blesses us with.

My daughter loves her little sister. She's constantly helping feed her at the hospital, holding her, kissing her. It's great! I can't wait to see them both next week. My daughter has no idea I'm coming home.

Oh, and my one daughter is daddys little girl, so my 2nd will be the same. Spoiled!
    That was our attitude on gender all three times. We just lucked out the third time. I think.

How old is #1 daughter? They usually are very loving until #2 gets old enough to move around and starts tearing up #1's stuff. The honeymoon ends.

Congrats and all counts Bro!

My daughter turned 4 on August 26th. I got a good chuckle out of #2 tearing up #1's stuff. I can only picture it happening now.

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    My daughter turned 4 on August 26th. I got a good chuckle out of #2 tearing up #1's stuff. I can only picture it happening now.
    Yeah, #1 won't be amused at all. Four years apart isn't too bad though. Mine are really spread out 25, 16, 11.

Finally some pictures. The one is my daughter happily holding her little sister.

Attached Images Attached Images

aren't you so glad that babies don't look like the father at all? I mean they don't look like anybody till like one year but I mean, if they are an ugly baby you know they'll grow out of it, but if they looked like US (fathers) then we'd have to live with the fact that they'll be ugly for ever.

the baby looks great! 8/10 from that silly test, what's the name of it?

Thread Information