My 2nd Daughter
Create Post
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: My 2nd Daughter

My 2nd Daughter

My 2nd daughter was born at 0952 this morning EST. She weighed in at 7 pounds 10 ounces, and 20" long. I will throw pictures up shortly when I get them.

I wasn't able to be there as I'm still in Comm School, but I'm excited to be finished with school and going home on Thursday the 10th for some leave, and then I can see and hold her!

Awesome news dizark.....congratulations!!!

Congrats!!!!!!!! Thats Awesome!

now, don't be bitter about being comm since you missed it. You didn't miss much as I'm sure you know after #1.

congratulations!

that is one huge baby by the way! wow. 7#10oz that's like a 5yo child! haha.

Congrats Dizark to you and your wife...does she have a name yet or can we have a name the baby contest?

Her name is Jeanette Rose. Her middle name is Rose as the name is my wife's mother who passed away in 2006.

the name with the most votes wins!! haha. like the international space station.

Way to go Marine. May you and the Mrs. have many more.

don't curse him so soon after this one was born!

"May you and the Mrs. enjoy both children"

there, that's got less of an edge to it.

haha SSgt. We plan to have 1 more for a total of 3, but we're going to adjust to having 2 for a bit before we even plan for number 3.

Congratulations double daddy.

Semper Fi

CONGRATS to you dizark and to your wife, on the birth of your daughter! Beautiful name!

Hey dizark,congratulations POPA...
    I'm sure she's a beautiful and healthy baby...
    God bless Mama,baby and DAD...

Marine Family Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    Belated congratulations all around, dizark. Here's hoping that the mother and daughters are doing fine ( I already know that you are. LOL.) Be good to yourself and complete Comm. School in fine fashion.
    Gary

Thread Information