davblay - Page 5
Closed Thread
Page 5 of 110 FirstFirst 1234567891555105 ... LastLast

Thread: davblay

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    My friends,

As long as I have the strength, I will forever be greatful for you guys and your friendship!

Please do not feel sorry for me or weep for me when I am gone. Celebrate my being here and pray that the people I have enfluenced are gonna be good people.

I pray, not for myself as I am ready, but for you my friends, that I may see, and meet you one day in the heavenly streets.

What a glorious day it will be, when we have no more pain and suffering.

Amen.

Semper Fi,

Dave

God Bless you David Blaylock......

God blessed us by putting you in our lives, Dave. May your soul overflow with His eternal grace. You've earned it several times over, brother.

Semper Fidelis, your brothers on Earth will assure your immortality here whenever you join the rest of our brothers in Heaven.

Dave, I know God loves us Marines but he isn't ready for you yet....he still has plans for you down here on earth. You help so many.

Quote Originally Posted by davblay View Post
    My friends,

As long as I have the strength, I will forever be greatful for you guys and your friendship!

Please do not feel sorry for me or weep for me when I am gone. Celebrate my being here and pray that the people I have enfluenced are gonna be good people.

I pray, not for myself as I am ready, but for you my friends, that I may see, and meet you one day in the heavenly streets.

Amen.

Semper Fi,

Dave

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Dave,,,,,, In all my life,,,,,,, You Stand.

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    If but one tear came,a thousand are sure to follow for my brother my friend.from a distance away but close to my heart you will aways be my brother my friend.Semper Fi my Brother

Corpsman Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    DAVE...You've given so much back by your ability to communicate so well with the young Grunts. Your wisdom, and experience has really helped change those young men. You'll be missed....but NOT forgotten.
    Most of us will be joining you in the near future. If GOD has an opening for a Greek Squid....I'm always available!! We're ALL there, by your side to help you move to your new duty station. We give you our support, and prayers. God will give you a light to find your way. Bless you, and your family. If they need ANYTHING....we're here for them. Have a peaceful journey, BROTHER....this life is NOT the end!!...I'll be lighting another candle for you, tomorrow.....SEMPER FIDELIS....Doc Greek

my friend dave

You have blessed so many, and even those of us who aren't Marines, Poolees, or wanna bees... you will always be loved and wanted. You are 100% right that God will not give you more than you can handle and when it feels like he has just remember he is there to help all you have to do is ask him. I dont want to see you go but I know that the pain and suffering you have here on our earth is the end of this part of life but the best part is yet to come the best place to stand duty and to get to be there for an eternity with all the glory and none of the pain and suffering. Be at peace know you are loved wanted and needed but know that with all of that God is the one that has the chosen path for you.

Mel

Dear Heavenly Father please give those of us who know and love Dave the strength and courage in our lives that he has within in his. He has asked this of us and now I ask it of you to help all of your loved ones. We know that your will is the one that will take us to eternity and your will may not be what each of us would like to see. We honor your presence in our lives to guide each and every one to find our way to you and the eternity your sons salvation brings us.

AMEN

Quote Originally Posted by DocGreek View Post
    DAVE...You've given so much back by your ability to communicate so well with the young Grunts. Your wisdom, and experience has really helped change those young men. You'll be missed....but NOT forgotten.
    Most of us will be joining you in the near future. If GOD has an opening for a Greek Squid....I'm always available!! We're ALL there, by your side to help you move to your new duty station. We give you our support, and prayers. God will give you a light to find your way. Bless you, and your family. If they need ANYTHING....we're here for them. Have a peaceful journey, BROTHER....this life is NOT the end!!...I'll be lighting another candle for you, tomorrow.....SEMPER FIDELIS....Doc Greek
    Couldn't have said it better thank you docGreek!!!!! you said it very well for me...

Last edited by Marine1955; 09-05-09 at 12:33 AM. Reason: spelling

Attention !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My friends,

As long as I have the strength, I will forever be grateful for you guys and your friendship!

Please do not feel sorry for me or weep for me when I am gone. Celebrate my being here and pray that the people I have influenced are gonna be good people.

Amen.

Semper Fi,

Dave
    Dress right dress!!! back , back,,, OK there,, looking good.. now.. your ready good..READY, Front,, ready for inspection sir, Dave. Persent and accounting sir.. ready TOOT,, sir the troops are ready for inspection sir.and Dave is ready to lead you on sir.
    left, right aye ,aye sir,,bye your leave,, sir!

Call me a fool but even a youg Marine like dave needs repect!!!! he earn it like so many of us did.
    If your not down with that then F*ck you!! Sorry I get kinda mad once in a while!!!
    I'm a key-board Bully... LOL but I have issues to get mad about!!!!!
    72 to 81 thinck about it. I lost a few brothers and gain a lot of them too.Like Doc. and redman1 and Many many , more I realy wish I could list all of the bro's I lost then.
    One I remember was A SSgt. Huff a GREAT GUY save mt azz more than once. he was cut from the same fabric that dave was from. would give all to help and save you. So I know you but I don't in a way.SEMPER FI man I hope I can meet you before the time runs out!!! But believe me I'll sing and dance at your wake big time and I'll be on key.
    Luv you bro!!!!

I was just looking at your profile
    You were in Danang at the same time I was. I was in MWCG-1...compound that bordered Dog Patch. Now 40 years later we meet up here. My thoughts and prayers are with you.
    Semper Fi
    Bill

Prayers outbound to you My Brother and to your family as well....
    You're going to beat this thing Dave,you've done it before and you CAN DO it again...
    SEMPER FI BROTHER....

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Still thinking of you, Dave, my brother. Stay tough.

Guest Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    Images
    My friends,

Amen.

Semper Fi,

Dave
    A Prayer For My Brother............

Almighty and Merciful God, You bestow on mankind both the remedies of health and the gifts of everlasting life. Look graciously on Your servant suffering from bodily infirmity and strengthen the soul which You have made. At the hour of his death, may he deserve to be offered without stain of sin to You his Creator by the hands of the holy angels. Through Christ our Lord. Amen.

I'm Praying for you Dave.
    Semper Fi,
    Rocky

Thread Information