davblay - Page 65
Closed Thread
Page 65 of 110 FirstFirst ... 155561626364656667686975 ... LastLast

Thread: davblay

Credits
    Savings
    Morning, Dave. I apologize for not stopping by in awhile,the plate's been full, but that's really no excuse for not checking in on you. I hope you have as good a day as possible. Best wishes, my friend, you and yours are still in my thoughts and prayers.

Wel, it's 11:55am Dave, so I'll take a chance, and wish you8 a good afternoon. The Sun's shining here , but I don't believe it, it's cooooold out there! I hope you're having a good day, and as always, You;re in my thoughts every day. I wish you and your loved ones all the best. Keep the faith young Brother. Ken

Dave,
    I am back on the next day, wanted to tell you about my grand-son. 6'2" and just turned 14 yr. He has stretch marks on his back from growpng so fast. May be we could get him as a Poolie for you to train. Don't want to put a strain on you tho. I don't think Dakota has the makings yet. He needs to toughen up quite a lot.
    I think, that with the Lords care and guidance, you'll be be here to help guide some future MARINES. We are all praying for your health and comfort. Will see you soon again.
    SEMPER FI, younger Brother and may the LORDS Blessings be with you.
    Lee Welsh

Afternoon Dave,
    Just wanted to stop in and make sure your doing OK, take care and keep fighting brother.

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Afternoon Dave
    I just got home after working in the rain all day and as usual your my first stop
    There's nothing more important than checking in with you
    Hope you had a good day and have a good night
    Semper Fi Buddy

Marine Family Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    Good evening, Dave. Hope that your day was a good one. Were you able walk around and loosen up a bit? Hope so.
    Honestly, Dave, I don't have too much to say to you right now. I don't know why that is but I reckon that sometimes saying, "Hi, hello, how the blazes are you, take care and adios, until next time... about say's it all. Additionally, I hope that you have the best of evenings and night. Please pass on by best wishes to those who are caring for you.
    Sleep well.
    Gary

jetdawgg
    Guest Free Member
    Hey Dave, hope you enjoyed the day. It is dark now in DC. I peeped Jupiter last night along with the full moon. Maybe I can post some pix if I see them.

Absolutely gorgeous:

Hey I found one...

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Good evening Dave,hope you had a good day.Rose said hi and sends her love to you and your family,Semper Fi brother.

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    GOD BLESS all of my Marine Corp Family! I wanted to relate to you that the last three days heve been hell for me! I didn't know anyone could suffer so much and survive! The only thing that gives me peace is knowing that there are others in WORSE shape than me! At 4 PM today I thought it was my time, well I was praying it was.....sooooo much pain!

I know that you all are sending me your prayers and wishes to get well,,,,,,but please pray that I have a swift and painless death, and soon! The will of GOD, I will never question! But I do wonder what I have done in my life to warrant this slow and painful end! I guess he will explain it to me when I get there.

I am truly looking forward to my time to come, if it were not for the worry I have for my family, GOD Bless them! My biggest worry is that in the last few years of my working years, I had to drop my life insurance (I know I'm a dumbass), but That is a big concern of mine, at this time. My children have assured me that MOM will be taken care of, But I am leaving her nothing! I only draw 80% from the VA so she won't really get squat from them. She has been loyal and true to me for over 31 years and I wish I could have left her something,,,,but please remember me when you make that decision on life insurance.

I thank God for 58 wonderful, fullfilling years, all the friends I have met and mostly for all the friends I have never met (you guys). I will continue to log in and read as I feel like it, you guys really keep me motivated. I just felt like you deserved a an update from me. I hope I hang on for a few more years, but............HIS WILL BE DONE!

Semper Fi, my friends and family,

Dave

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Dave, leave some bread crums,,,,,, We can, and will, do some things for your wife. Don't know what, but you derserve that much, Brother. At least I think so. And if I have any friends here, they do too.
    I wish for you only what I wish for myself,,,,, May you pass in your sleep, and meet Jesus with a smile. God bless you.

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    WoW! my brother, you are something else
    I always thought I was strong but you are the strongest
    I always read what you say to my wife and you always touch our heart
    We never know what or why God does somethings but I'm glad you are like me that you will take anything he sends your way and when its time its time but you will surely be missed.
    I do pray that Gods will be done but that you don't have so much pain
    Pain is something I have had with all my surgeries over the years but I really hate that you have so much pain these days
    Hope the night gives you some relief and thanks for your reply which I know its hard for you.
    I'm just like you that I have no insurance but we have to do what we can in life
    I ****es me off that we give our life to our country and most of us end up like this
    Sleep well my brother and I'll check in tomorrow
    Semper Fi Buddy

Marine Family Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    Good morning, Dave. It's nice to hear from you even though the news from you is quite sobering and, frankly, not what I would have liked to hear. I want to thank you for all the things you have done for me. You are probably asking yourself, what in the world have I done for Gary? I can't explain it but you have just done a lot for me and I will leave it at that. Please do what you can, everyday. Pass on my best to those who care for you. Prayers and well wishes are outbound. If you can, get up and move around a bit. Maybe you can go bye the window, open it up ,and breathe in some fresh air. You are still with us, darn it, just do the best that you can and if your time does come ....(Thank you, Sparkie. I could not have said it better myself nor would I want to.)
    May you pass in your sleep, and meet Jesus with a smile. God bless you.
    Gary

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Dave you are not going anywhere Marine! I know its been tough but remember theres been some good days too and that makes it worth it. Besides it just wouldnt be right to leave me on my own brother. You have been a great help to me over the years and have helped keep our Corps green in so many ways. Now you just keep on keeping on and thats an order Corporal. May God bless and keep you, bro you are my inspiration.

Semper Fi

Jim

Guest Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Morning Dave.
    Just read your post from last night. Please do not worry about Your Family. We as Brothers and Sisters here will come through for them because that is what Family is for and we are FAMILY here as You Know.

4 more days until your Drs. appt.
    Hang in there Brother.
    Prayers outbound to You and your Family.

Semper Fi,
    Rocky

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Morning Dave,I can,t fine the words!Semper Fi ,Jim and Rose

Thread Information