davblay - Page 4
Closed Thread
Page 4 of 110 FirstFirst 123456781454104 ... LastLast

Thread: davblay

Dave, you have helped so many of us here, from the young ones, to the not so young.

You're a good man and may God bless you.....my wife and I are sending our prayers up to God.

Semper Fi

God Bless you Dave! Best wishes to you in a speedy recovery. It is not your time to go, so stay strong, brother.

Credits
    Savings
    Stand tough Dave.

Prayers work and you have a bunch showered on you and your family.

Just remember, the #1 CMC has plans for you and is making things well.

Semper Fidelis My Brother.

Thanks for the reply Dave,God Bless you brother...

Prayers going to you Dave.

SEMPER FI. MARINE!

Hope this will make you fell better Dave

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kefTLicuxb4

God bless you and your family Dave.
    Praying for you daily

Semper Fidelis...

dave, I've been avoiding this thread all day. I don't like what I read. It makes me feel icky. I don't want to think that you're dying brother.

Ditto - Petzold said it. . .it's hard for me to deal with it.
    However, I am sure as a fellow Vietnam Vet that you will face each day with the same courage as you had each day in Nam.
    Semper Fi
    Bill

My heart is breaking Dave. You know we love you, are praying for you, and wish you all the best that God has laid before you. Semper Fi Brother!!

Hang in there Dave, you've been invaluable to the community on this site and many more Poolees need a mentor like you. Best wishes to you my friend.

Prayers out to you daily Dave, I pray for you each night Cpl Of Marines, Semper FI Brother.

Marine Family Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    Dave's Guardian Angels are looking after him and they know what they are doing. It was the highlite of my day when Dave gave out his address. I will honor his fortitude, his will and his resolve to accept whatever decision his Maker has planned for him. It's not easy but it seems as though Dave may be more at peace with what is happening in his life than we are and that is quite natural. Rest easy, Marines, friends, loved ones and acquaintances of good will...Dave is in good hands.
    Rest easy, Dave, and recover as long as it is willed. My thoughts are with you constantly, Dave, friend I have never met, yet friend and loved one for life.
    Come what may, all the best.
    Gary

Quote Originally Posted by Osotogary View Post
    Dave's Guardian Angels are looking after him and they know what they are doing. It was the highlite of my day when Dave gave out his address. I will honor his fortitude, his will and his resolve to accept whatever decision his Maker has planned for him. It's not easy but it seems as though Dave may be more at peace with what is happening in his life than we are and that is quite natural. Rest easy, Marines, friends, loved ones and acquaintances of good will...Dave is in good hands.
    Rest easy, Dave, and recover as long as it is willed. My thoughts are with you constantly, Dave, friend I have never met, yet friend and loved one for life.
    Come what may, all the best.
    Gary
    Well said. Amen.

Thread Information