davblay - Page 64
Closed Thread
Page 64 of 110 FirstFirst ... 145460616263646566676874 ... LastLast

Thread: davblay

DAAAAVE!!! checking in brother, how's everything going for you?

Damned Machine !!

Good morning Dave. I fell asleep around 2100 last night, woke up at 0200, and couldn't go back to sleep. Started thinking about reading the mail on this gadget, and here I am. I don't know whether to call it curiosity, or plain damned noseyness. Any way, I thought I'd wish you a fine day, you and your family. Hang in there Dave. Sempre Fi! Ken

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Morning Dave I hope you have a good day
    Semper Fi Buddy

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Morning Dave,have a blessed day.Rose and Jim.

Guest Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Good Morning Dave.
    I'm tired this morning from staying up late only to see my New England Patriots lose to New Orleans.
    Hope you had a good night and a GREAT Day Today.
    6 more days until your Doctors appt.
    Prayers going out to you as Always Brother.

Semper Fi,
    Rocky

Mornin DAVE,a cold one here earlier but warming up now......I've been caught up in this Christmas thing with decorating and shopping, and traveling here and there.....So I haven't been on here that often.....
    I hope you had a good day yesterday and a better day today.......
    Our prayers are out to you and yours,I pray you have a painless day my friend..........
    SEMPER FI MY BROTHER and GOD BLESSEd.....

Morning

Morning Dave, hope all is good for you, best wishes. Semper Fi Brother!!

Dave,
    My apologies, My Golden Years have caught up to me I missed a few days. My thoughts and Prayers were with you, I hope they were with smooth sailing for you.
    Thank you for being a Friend and Brother. May the Good Lord Bless you and keep you safe!
    SEMPER F!, Brother
    Lee Welsh

Morning Dave,
    Hope all is well with you today!
    God Bless.

Semper Fi...

Marine Family Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    Good afternoon, Dave. Been out and about lately to get some fresh air? Hope so, even if it is for a little while. Why the heck am I thinking of pancakes right now? Beats the begeezus out of me. I'm thinking that that would be a great breakfast for you to wake up to, you know, pancakes with all kinds of different syrups, maple, blueberry, strawberry,...that kind of the thing. First off, the aromas would just fill the household and perk your curiosity and you'd probably say, "Let me get my azz out of bed and see what the blazes is going on in the kitchen." Coffee, some juice, pancakes, right off the grill and someone to say, "Good morning. Please be seated. If there is anything else I can get you...just let me know." Now that's a darn good breakfast I just wished for you. I hope that you like pancakes. Come to think of it...I wouldn't mind having a breakfast like that myself.
    Well, I'd better scoot. Have the best of days. Pass on my best to those who take care of you.
    Until next time.
    Gary

Credits
    Savings
    Good evening, Dave. Hope that your day was a good one. The last post I made here mentioned pancakes. Guess what? Darned if the next door neighbor asked me when I was going to bring over some pancakes...and then the lady of this house asks me to be sure to make some pancakes for the couple that just moved in next door, all this for tomorrows breakfast. Darn, if I'm going to be making pancakes for everybody on earth I might as well make some for the Marine Recruiters here in Hollywood. Although all of the Recruiters that I know look to be in good shape I understand that there is going to be physical condition testing for them coming up shortly. Perhaps I won't have to make too many flapjacks, still I have got my work set out for me tomorrow, early a.m., for friggen sure ,and I didn't even volunteer! LOL.
    Take care of yourself, Dave. Have a good night. I will pass on a prayer for you and all those who care for you. Good night. Sleep well.
    Gary

Good evening DAVE,I said a rosary for you and your family today......When I pray I ask The Lord for a full recovery and for Him to end your pain.......
    I finally got all my Christmas lights up out doors,and got the tree up tonight,I just have to hang my .....ornaments.......
    I hope you had a good day......Man ya know, all that talk about pancakes,making me hungry....Thanks GARY,I'll take a stack in the A.M.,,,,maple syrup please........
    SEMPER FI MY BROTHER and GOD BLESSEd....

Guest Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Morning Dave,
    Wishing you a GREAT Day Brother.
    Prayers going out as Always.

Semper Fi,
    Rocky

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Morning Dave sorry I didn't check in last night but I was tired but that's no excuse
    I hope you have a good day today
    Its cool and rainy here today
    Semper Fi Buddy

Credits
    Savings
    Morning, Dave. It's a new day..whatcha gonna do? Rise and shine, I bet. Whatever you do today I hope that it has good results. Take care of yourself, Dave, and have the best day possible. Pass on my best to those who are caring for you.
    Adios, until next time.
    Gary

Thread Information