Thread: davblay

Marine Free Member AlwaysWillBe's Avatar
    Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Hi Dave.
    Was a very busy day at work.
    My group is always backed up.
    Like I say, if they didn't give us another thing to do, we have a years worth of work to catch up on. But, it's always something else.
    Well, I hope you had a "Good" day today.
    You take care and I'll check in again later.

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Good morning Dave
    As usual you my friend are the first I respond to. You and your family are always in my thoughts. Although we have never met I feel we are good friends and I would have been honored to have served on active duty with you. You are one hell of a Marine to the end when ever it comes for you. I can only hope I would be a brave as you when it happens to me.
    Its another cool morning here and a clear day ahead
    I'm trying to finish up a house rewire job today and start another one on Monday and I have another one next week.
    You have a great day if you can and remember we all love and support you and your always in our thoughts and prayers
    Semper Fi Buddy

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Good Morning Dave!!!
    Going to be a nice weekend here in NJ.
    Might fire up the grill Sunday.
    Tomorrow is the big 39 for me and the wife.Taking her to an Italian restaurant she likes.
    Hope you have a decent day
    Take care.

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Praying for You David,at noon I'll start busting down a few Beers and Firing Up my 3 way JBL Studio Monitors.The Temptations Greatest Hits,go easy today David will be thinking of my Brother Marine 2 Day S/F

Dave,
    Just a note to let you know you are still out front in my thoughts and prayers. May the
    Good Lord watch over you and grant you peace in time of your need. And younger Brother, My prayers are always with You. God Bless you, Dave. And I thank you for being my Friend.
    SEMPER FI!!
    LEE WELSH

Morning Dave,

Hope all is well with you. Im going camping tomorrow before it gets too cold. Gonna relax and enjoy the Fall season. Have a great weekend Brother!!!
    Semper Fi!

Morning Dave,
    Praying for you and yours, Have a good day!

Semper Fi...

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Evening Dave,pray you had a day with no pain.Rose and Jim

Evening Dave just checking in, prayers are inbound. Semper Fi devil dog!

Evening Dave, hope you had a good day and are getting some of your strength back, not to mention getting ready for some football and turkey!! I'm keeping you in my thoughts every day my friend. Take care Dave.

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Evening Dave just got in and wanted to say Hi
    Hope you had a good day
    I had a hard day at work and my wife helped me change a fuse panel in a mobile home since I'm not suppose to use my right arm yet.
    Its cool here tonight but clear
    Hope you have a pain free night and remember your in our thoughts and prayers
    Semper Fi Buddy

Marine Family Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    Hello, Dave. Sorry for being tardy yesterday and today. S happens...as you already know. Been seeing the doctor and the physical therapists and I do believe that the therapists are trying to rip my arm from my shoulder socket. They're trying to break up the scar tissue in my shoulder but I think that they just want to know where the troops are and they won't stop torturing me until I give them more than just my name, rank and serial number. LOL. Hope that you are doing okay, Dave. I think about you everyday and I suppose that thinking good thoughts your way is like praying for you, except not as formally. The Marine Corps Birthday is coming up and I have to go to a Poolie function tomorrow starting at 0730 and be part of a birthday celebration. If asked to say anything, I will ask all in attendance to take some time and pray for not only all the fallen Marines but also for those Marines who are in physical and emotional distress, frankly, because it is their job and it is what they signed up for...for life. I'll mention your name, if asked.
    Adios, for now. Peace be with you. Pass on my best to one and all.
    Gary

Good evening DAVE,I sure hope you're feeling better my friend......You're in my prayers and thoughts every day.....
    My wife and I met up with DOC GREEK for lunch at Appelbee's in New Port Richey,Fla,,and we were talking about you..........We had nothing but the best to say about our friend DAVE BLAYLOCK.....You deserve some kind of an award for what you were doing with the poolees and recruits....
    SEMPER FI MY BROTHER and GOD BLESS.............Ed

Marine Family Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    Good morning, Dave. Just wanted to see how you were doing. I know that it is a wee bit early for visiting but I'm up, maybe you are up as well....but,in your case, I hope not... not at this time of day anyway. When you do rise and shine I hope that this note see's you in good spirits, without pain or suffering. Can you swig down some Joe? Have a cup on me. I'll lift my mug and toast you on the other side. Take care of yourself, Dave. Have the best day possible and please pass on my thanks and well wishes to all those who are caring for you.
    Adios, for now.
    Gary

Credits
    Savings
    Images

Good Morning Dave.
    Cold, clear and sunny here in central NJ this morning.
    Frost on the pumpkin - 32 degrees.
    Now I'm glad I fixed the heating system!!

May it be sunny and warm where you are.
    More later.

Thread Information