Family Day / Graduation
Create Post
    Marine Family Free Member
    Credits
    Savings

Family Day / Graduation

We attended Family Day and Graduation last week. That was the most impressive thing we have ever been a part of. Ranks in the top three... Getting married, birth of a child, Marine Graduation. WOW!!!

getting married was number 1? ... that's interesting... wait until you see a full Military Wedding... that'll trump YOUR getting married for sure.

Credits
    Savings
    I had to be politically correct in the event my wife was reading the post. We thought we were ready for Family Day and Graduation and we have never been so proud. It was something that every American must attend!!!

seriously though... if your son get's married (hopefully at the end of his contract which will simplify his life) that you all get to see the full on military wedding... it's freaking motivating.

Quote Originally Posted by USMCDrippin View Post
    We attended Family Day and Graduation last week. That was the most impressive thing we have ever been a part of. Ranks in the top three... Getting married, birth of a child, Marine Graduation. WOW!!!
    I was also at Family Day/Graduation this past Friday, Aug 28th, but at Parris Island. You look like you were at San Diego.
    It was an AWESOME time and brought back sooooooooo many memories. Loved it!
    CONGRATS to you and your family...and to the new Marine in your family!

Credits
    Savings
    LAS : Was that the most amazing moment? Yes... we were in San Diego. Hot as the sun but we did not care. Congrats to you and your Marine. In this day and age I wish more people would experience what we have... makes the US of A stand still. God Bless and ever forward!!!

Congratulation to PFC Rollie!!! I told you Jim, it was something you will always remember!!!

Cyndy
    PMM Randy & Jerry

P.S. Jim make sure to get the DVD

I will be honest. I cried like I did when each of my children were born. I would Love to go again.. A Marine Graduation is the Best thing I have ever been to in my life....

Graduation

The only thing better than my Graduation from Parris Island in 1976, will be attending my sons graduation from Parris Island next week 11-20-2009 Platoon 1081

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Petz View Post
    seriously though... if your son get's married (hopefully at the end of his contract which will simplify his life) that you all get to see the full on military wedding... it's freaking motivating.

Especially the sword smack on a certain participant's butt.

Thread Information