Marine Gone bad. - Page 3
Create Post
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    hehe... shooosh!

anyways, I was massaging the pregnant one.

Credits
    Savings
    Quote Originally Posted by Corporal M View Post
    Well, it seems that the Marine Corps tends to attract the partially insane. Just look at half the posts on this site and you'll find this to be true.

HEY, I resemble that remark!

you do an excellent job at resembling that mark Al... keep it up.

Credits
    Savings
    Quote Originally Posted by SSgt Petzold View Post
    you do an excellent job at resembling that mark Al... keep it up.

hahahaha, the post ho has spoke.

Quote Originally Posted by BigAlHolmes165 View Post
    hahahaha, the post ho has spoke.
    A Ho gets paid ,a slut does it for free.

nice... gang up on petzold....

You kow this kind of thing bothers me. When I lived in Denver I knew an ex Army guy. This guy in the 80s was still messed up in the mind from being in country when I was. He never forgot about Nam and he was a heavy drinker and a lot of mouth but everyone knew he was just that and the booze did the talking. Other than mouth he was nothing but a poor guy who needed serious mental help he never got. Well a couple of these "new" Marine would frequent the same bar and decided to jump this guy in the parking lot one night. A poor soul who had mental problems and they beat the crap out of him for no reason. the poor guy was in the hosptal for weeks and for a while it was touch and go for him. When he got out he was still mental but now has physical problems to go along with it and bad eyes to boot.
    When I happened across these "brave" Marines I had a few words with them about the incident. Of course they now were full of themselves and decided to try something like that with me. At the time I was always packed and I had a little surprise for them. I instructed them that they should watch who and when they do things like that and that not all Viet vets had those type of problems but some of us had problems not popping a cap on some other people. They were never seen again.
    Sort of like the "brave" soul throwing the puppy off the cliff. Not much of a mna if you ask me.
    And I sometimes see Marines doing things like this and it really disturbes me. Sort of like the movie "A Few Good Men" When the corporal says we are there to protect those who need it. Anyone who has been in the **** knows we do things that we would never do in the World or be expected to do but I always thought Marines had a code to live by. At least I did and the proud Marines I served with did. Men of honor know when to draw the line and when to live by their code both as a Marine and as a man.

Quote Originally Posted by mjhpgh View Post
    A Ho gets paid ,a slut does it for free.
    I am such a slut.Jeeese Louiseeeeeeeeeee

Quote Originally Posted by ridingcrops View Post
    You kow this kind of thing bothers me. When I lived in Denver I knew an ex Army guy. This guy in the 80s was still messed up in the mind from being in country when I was. He never forgot about Nam and he was a heavy drinker and a lot of mouth but everyone knew he was just that and the booze did the talking. Other than mouth he was nothing but a poor guy who needed serious mental help he never got. Well a couple of these "new" Marine would frequent the same bar and decided to jump this guy in the parking lot one night. A poor soul who had mental problems and they beat the crap out of him for no reason. the poor guy was in the hosptal for weeks and for a while it was touch and go for him. When he got out he was still mental but now has physical problems to go along with it and bad eyes to boot.
    When I happened across these "brave" Marines I had a few words with them about the incident. Of course they now were full of themselves and decided to try something like that with me. At the time I was always packed and I had a little surprise for them. I instructed them that they should watch who and when they do things like that and that not all Viet vets had those type of problems but some of us had problems not popping a cap on some other people. They were never seen again.
    Sort of like the "brave" soul throwing the puppy off the cliff. Not much of a mna if you ask me.
    And I sometimes see Marines doing things like this and it really disturbes me. Sort of like the movie "A Few Good Men" When the corporal says we are there to protect those who need it. Anyone who has been in the **** knows we do things that we would never do in the World or be expected to do but I always thought Marines had a code to live by. At least I did and the proud Marines I served with did. Men of honor know when to draw the line and when to live by their code both as a Marine and as a man.
    Exactly.

Here's a follow up on the Bobby J Blythe story-

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn...=moreheadlines

The guy was not killed, he was only knocked unconscious. Ultimately he did not even press charges.

Check out the bottom of page two.

Marine Friend Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    Quote Originally Posted by Parker-0321 View Post
    Here's a follow up on the Bobby J Blythe story-

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn...=moreheadlines

The guy was not killed, he was only knocked unconscious. Ultimately he did not even press charges.

Check out the bottom of page two.

Thanks for clearing that up. ( I think )

He should have stop when the guy gave in but he kept going no sport

karate is such a joke. Ill bet money on a street fighter any day of the week against any degree black belt.

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Well boys I for one have got to say this was a serious disappointment to me with respect to the ignorant morons dishing out a beatring to someone who was clear from the start at least a half a bubble off plumb.
    And for that much I gotta say I am definately the living proof that
    "ONE BAD APPLE DOES NOT SPOIL THE WHOLE BUNCH!"
    We do have a code of honor, and those of us who betray it without just cause are not one of us, period.
    I could fogive this kind of thing in certain situations,(the man who raped your wife or daughter,the guy who killed your dog, slapped your kid)
    but if this pinhead did this because he was embarassed due to having taken a hit or two from this crazy person,
    get a grip bro,
    your not going to kick everyones azz so dont waste your time with ego,
    besides I thought all this kung foo stuff was supposed to teach you not to be so overtly touchy about such things.

Thread Information