Marine Gone bad.
Create Post
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Marine Friend Free Member
    Credits
    Savings

Marine Gone bad.

Fellas I've cut and pasted this from another site. This guy brings Karate into disrepute and the USMC. He needs dealing with,
    Over to you>>>>

"Thought I'd post this video
    Its a video in which a former U.S.M.C. 'karate' dojo owner pits one of his new blackbelts against a mentally challenged homeless person who walked in off the street and claims he is a '10th degree redbelt' and that he was awarded it by god.

sounds like the makings of a hilarious video?? think again fellas. im no pussy as far as rough stuff goes, but i have standards and a code of ethics.

I warn anyone that has a weak stomach not to view the video and i will describe the events below.

those who wish to view it follow this link

LiveLeak.com - Mentally Challenged Man Beaten to Death

For those who either cant be arsed registering(its free) or dont want to view it a brief summary is as follows:

the sensei (using that term with irony) is Bobby Joe Blyth and an ex marine (he's the short fat bloke) talks briefly and appears to be mocking the homeless guy who wants to show the class some of his 'divine' moves and teachings.

Bobby joe instructs new black belt Willie J Dennis (the black guy in the white) to spar with the confused man who insists constantly and audibly in the video he doesnt want to hurt Willie.

But straight away Willie goes for a hard kick clearly trying to hurt the guy. who then tells willie not to go so hard. but willie clearly a brave bloke and bigger begins throwing punches and kicks to the body and head of the homeless guy.

after a few blocks of kicks and punches the homeless guy gets upset and clearly must defend himself, amazingly he manages to block and return a few good shots and looks quite convincing even knocking tough guy willie down at one point.

willie now embarressed as he clearly thought the guy would just be a punch bag goes harder, and after a while the confused bloke tells him ''ok well done your good'' and clearly wants no more, but willies pride is hurt.

He continues hitting the homeless man and then willie manages to grab his leg and hoist it up, as he is hopping on one foot the poor guy says again he has had enough and wants to go, but egged on by 'sensei' bobby and the watching crowd (allegedly many ex u.s marines) he punches the guy to the floor, then as the guy puts his hands up to say he's done, he recieves a heavy knee to the jaw knocking him out.

job done? nope Big Will then proceeds to stamp as hard as he can (in keeping with the honorable code of karate) on the guys head until blood begins to pour out of the mentally challenged mans ears. the fight is broken up.

Bobby then instructs his students to drag the unconscious man 'out back' and 'dump him'. then finishes the videos pointing out with glee the blood trail, and advising not to **** with marines.

What a cowardly piece of ****. being a Royal Marine and having cross trained with the U.S.M.C i was shocked as our creed and training teaches us restraint and to protect the weak (ok hands up to the fact that down union street on a friday night on a troop drinking sesh it sometimes gets rough but nobodys scrapping with the mentally ill). and the best bit is Bobby or willie i dont belive as yet have been charged. although several U.S martial artists have expressed an intrest in tracking him and Willie down to give them a lesson of their own.

The homeless man was allegedly found dead from trauma to the head. and as this video is new 'evidence' im sure justice will be served (by even bigger and tougher guys in the showers of the county 'pen')

Marine Friend Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    To add.
    In a shocking discovery, this brutal and graphic video has just not been posted to the internet. It is a video supposedly taken from December of 1984 in which Bobby J Blythe, a karate "master instructs his student to brutally beat an individual who is seriously mentally ill. This man was later discovered dead in a dumpster and Blythe was never charged.

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by The Limey View Post
    To add.
    In a shocking discovery, this brutal and graphic video has just not been posted to the internet. It is a video supposedly taken from December of 1984 in which Bobby J Blythe, a karate "master instructs his student to brutally beat an individual who is seriously mentally ill. This man was later discovered dead in a dumpster and Blythe was never charged.
    Evidently, there is already an investigation under way involving several agencies including the FBI and Marine Corps. The last information I saw, it was not known if there was any body found or any police involvement at all in 1984. Apparently, the FBI is keeping this information on close hold (as they usually do).

The dojo in question was in Quantico, VA and the owner (Blythe) may or may not have been on active duty at the time. The police agency that started the investigation is where Blythe lives now (near Fresno, California). As of now they don't even know if the video is real or a put-on. They don't know if there was an dumped body or any missing person report. If they do, they're not saying.

I don't know about the UK, but in the US there is generally no statute of limitations on murder. So we just have to let the authorities sort through this - they're under no time limit if there was a murder. If it was a beating and the guy didn't die or get severely injured, then there may be nothing that can be done because of statutes of limitations.

It looks like Virginia has a three-year limitation on such an assault, although no limit on murder. If anybody involved was in the military, unless the guy was murdered, they are long past the UCMJ limits too. So if the guy wasn't killed, there may not be much that can be done except some public humiliation - which the media excels at. However, the FBI might try to pull a civil rights violation criminal prosecution, but I believe that still has a five-year limit (but the Feds play political games with these limits all of the time).

The guy had a 10th degree red belt given to him from God. I would be pretty intimidated myself. Kill!

I wouldn't even title this Marine gone bad. Marines don't do this kinda ****, he obviously managed to just slip through the cracks and make it through no different than before he came in.

huh? what does that statement mean STW?

Quote Originally Posted by SSgt Petzold View Post
    huh? what does that statement mean STW?

It means that any hooligan who would beat a mentally handicapped man like that doesn't deserve the title.

Horrible video, and if it is legitimate, it seems to indicate murder. Why would someone be stupid enough to keep that video?

Quote Originally Posted by samthomas View Post
    Horrible video, and if it is legitimate, it seems to indicate murder. Why would someone be stupid enough to keep that video?
    Some people in this world think its edgy and cool to make entertainment out of the suffering of others. Apparently this "former Marine" thought there was honor, courage, and commitment in having his pupil senselessly beat a mentally handicapped person.

And the reason I say that, because if you read his statement that he provides, he says

"Semper Fi to all my Marine brothers. The karate student in the white is also a Marine Sgt. and a brand new Black Belt. Never get stupid with a Marine, you could get jacked up and have your clock stopped."

http://digg.com/world_news/Instructo...e_Films_Murder

He pulled the video from youtube, but not before people could copy and paste his words, and save the video. Apparently this dummy actually posted it himself.

The homeless guy actually appeared to have some training and possessed good form ,but was over his head in this fight.
    The video resembled a snuff movie as no one stopped the beat down.I guess the tap-out rule didn't apply!

one, there's nothing that says the guy dies. two... this takes place in the early 80's every mo-fo "knows" karate. Three, the guy probably insulted the crap out of their style and infuriated this guy who knocked him out... sure the stomp was uncalled for. Four, I bet they took him to the hospital and dropped him off or called the ambulance to take him.... if they say they fought out back then there isn't a claim on his insurance.

........ of course it's wrong. It counterdicts the principles taught to Marines and in Karate; not to mention the obvious part about acting like a human being. Why would anyone think different?

'cause they're ****ed.....

it's called blind rage.

I searched snopes ,they have nothing on this.I also copied and pasted it to their page to report stuff for them to check out.

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    There have been news reports out on this incident from Fresno, CA area media. However, very little is known other than the video. The FBI is supposedly investigating along with the Marine Corps and Virginia authorities.

Evidently they are not even certain at this stage if the video was a real beat down, or just a put-on.

Judging by the lack of media coverage, I'd say the media is sufficiently concerned the video may be a put-on and is waiting for the cops to dig into it a little more before they make fools of themselves again over another hoax video. The Fresno media put enough "We're not sure how real this" into their reporting to cover their journalistic butts.

I have some other opinions on this, but I'm also going to keep them quiet for now until the cops dig a little more.

Thread Information