Moved back..
Create Post
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Moved back..

Moved back..

Hey Poolee's , Marines , Last night 4 hours before I was going to ship I found out I had been moved back to october 13th.I am not going to sit here and complain , but can someone just give me some advice to keep motivated.I was 4 hours away I just need some words.

And did this happen To anyone else on the east coast.I was told this is Nation wide right now?.

What was the reason you were moved back?

Keep your head up and prepare to ship from anytime from now til the 13th, because anything could change. Keep PTing and keep studying. Stay Motovated, and dedicated! Hope this helps.
    -AFM

More time to get that First Class PFT my friend.

Probably a shipping quota issue. Too many recruits-not enough racks or DIs.

Hey guys thanks for the advice ill deffinitly keep working for PFC..thats all i needed was a few words..thank you..
    no more posts needed and FIRST CLASS PFT

Marine Friend Free Member Cressler's Avatar
    Credits
    Savings
    recruiters over recruited this year to fill the Marine Corps thats why all you 2009 shippers keep getting pushed back all us 2010 guys should move a week at the most because they've slowed down recruting to only fill what they need

Poolee/DEP Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    From what I hear, also, they are eliminating September as a ship month. The fact that you were pushed back probably put you in that month and that's why it's so much further than you would have liked.

As for motto, just remember that you're going to be a Marine. You don't need anything more, and anything less falls short. Whenever you feel like quitting, just think, If a Marine were here, what would he say about me quitting?

Sept did not get eliminated, however there is only 1 ship date in Sept as apposed to 3 originally I believe, I was supposed to leave on Sept 8th and was moved to 21 or 24? as of right now I believe.

Yes, same here. My original ship date was September 8 but is now pushed back to September 21st. No big deal though, only a couple of weeks.

Quote Originally Posted by Ethos View Post
    Yes, same here. My original ship date was September 8 but is now pushed back to September 21st. No big deal though, only a couple of weeks.

Plenty of time to get those extra 22 crunches on that IST

I hope this dosen't affect the 20090831 shippers...

Quote Originally Posted by futuremarine19 View Post
    I hope this dosen't affect the 20090831 shippers...

Dude id be ****ed if it did!!

Quote Originally Posted by cammedNslammed View Post
    Dude id be ****ed if it did!!

i know right..

Poolee/DEP Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    Quote Originally Posted by Gnetics View Post
    Sept did not get eliminated, however there is only 1 ship date in Sept as apposed to 3 originally I believe, I was supposed to leave on Sept 8th and was moved to 21 or 24? as of right now I believe.
    Ah. Thank you for the correction, Gnetics.

Thread Information