Colorado Marines..... - Page 6
Create Post
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456
    Ameriken,
    Where did you get your information that Colorado voted all Democrat last election? Colorado Springs and most of Denver are Republican. You should know facts before making dumb statements.

Two years of dead time. I am sure there are a few Colorado marines still lurking around here. Gimme a shout...

Not sure how I missed this posting. I'm in Longmont

Post has been dead for 2 years. I found it and am trying to see if it can't b e revived..

Still here and still kicking.

Still here.

Marine Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    Blog Entries
    Kremmling/littleton. just got back from north fork south plate riv. last float for the year, the browns were active. with all the cattle down lot of fences across the river. you all take care.

kaelobo;
    Any day is a good day to flyfish hope you had a good trip. I see your from Mt Washington. I'm from Baldwin in Longmont now.

Westminster-Broomfield area

Marine Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    Blog Entries
    Gunner: its always good to hear from a hommie. i lived on 288wade st in Pittsburgh went there couple years ago the streets sure are narrow, have a good day i will check with you before run off maybe we can hook up and trade flies. i will take you on a float 15miles. private land near walden, never see another person the whole trip, been doing it for 28years, got to the va today you all have a good turkey day. S/F

Thread Information