Football - Page 6
Create Post
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456
Results 76 to 87 of 87

Thread: Football

  1. #76
    Marine Free Member Troutzilla's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Boulder Jct. area
    Posts
    373
    Credits
    266
    Savings
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by GSEMarine94 View Post
    Favre signed with the Vikings today, wonder where he'll play next year.

    Probably Chicago or Detroit......it's a revenge factor on Ted Thompson, Farve wants to stick it to him as often as he can. Plus....he still wants to add on to all the records that he has... all that team stuff was a bunch of crap....hell...he had a locker down the hallway from the locker room...wouldn't even dress with the team... All time great quarterback no doubt, but his legacy here in Wisconsin is dwindling rapidly


  2. #77
    Quote Originally Posted by jetdoc View Post
    The Skins are my team and I hope they do well this year but IMO as long as Snyder owns the team they are going to suck.

    In recent years I've grown away from the NFL and follow college football, high school and pop warner much more....those guys still play for the love of the game and care if they win or lose the game.
    here you go jetdoc your team cheerleaders are here.



  3. #78
    Quote Originally Posted by GSEMarine94 View Post
    Favre signed with the Vikings today, wonder where he'll play next year.
    maybe the Kansas city chiefs L O L
    couldn't hurt.


  4. #79
    Quote Originally Posted by marine1955 View Post
    maybe the Kansas city chiefs L O L
    couldn't hurt.
    Isn't that where Montana finished out his career?


  5. #80
    Quote Originally Posted by marine1955 View Post
    here you go jetdoc your team cheerleaders are here.
    Thanks Bill, she is very beautiful.


  6. #81
    Quote Originally Posted by MD8724 View Post
    Have you seen the NFL draft ? Not all college players play for love of the game. They play for a top 10 pick and 30 million dollar contracts.


    I would too though, so I can't hold it agianst them.
    Yea they are out of college at that point, right? College is big money too. Its not just black and white, the lines have blurred. Even in high school there are kids that think they are pros and mimic them and thats usually bad.

    Point is its a big big business and its all about money for the most part. I still prefer the purity of football and it can be found, but not in the NFL.


  7. #82
    Trout: You are probably right about Favre wanting to stick it to Thompson...so now he's where he really wanted to go when he signed with the Jets last year. If the Vikes have a good year, and expecially if they beat the Pack... I'd look for Favre to stay in Minnesota for as long as he is physically able to play.


  8. #83
    Marine Free Member Troutzilla's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Boulder Jct. area
    Posts
    373
    Credits
    266
    Savings
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by oldtop View Post
    Trout: You are probably right about Favre wanting to stick it to Thompson...so now he's where he really wanted to go when he signed with the Jets last year. If the Vikes have a good year, and expecially if they beat the Pack... I'd look for Favre to stay in Minnesota for as long as he is physically able to play.
    Vikings actually have a good team this year...they would have won 10-11 games before Farve signed ..now..NFC North Champs...

    That was really hard to type those words...Curly,Vince and my Dad are all looking down at me now thinking what the hell is wrong with him...

    Semper Fi


  9. #84
    Quote Originally Posted by Troutzilla View Post
    All time great quarterback no doubt, but his legacy here in Wisconsin is dwindling rapidly

    I've been a Packer backer since the early 60's, and a Favre fan from '91 until last year's drama. I often told my football fan friends that the only way Brett would leave the field was feet-first, now I kinda hope that happens, Nov. 1 in Green Bay.


  10. #85
    Quote Originally Posted by Troutzilla View Post
    Vikings actually have a good team this year...they would have won 10-11 games before Farve signed ..now..NFC North Champs...

    That was really hard to type those words...Curly,Vince and my Dad are all looking down at me now thinking what the hell is wrong with him...

    Semper Fi
    Gotta love those Packer fans routing for the other team.
    BTW, that's an Army Dog on your sig there too Trout.
    Here's to a Vi-queens win and bein' army strong, hooooo-hah.




  11. #86

  12. #87
    Marine Free Member Troutzilla's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Boulder Jct. area
    Posts
    373
    Credits
    266
    Savings
    0



Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not Create Posts
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts