Football - Page 2
Create Post
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Football

Administrator Platinum Member Rocky C's Avatar
    Credits
    Savings
    Quote Originally Posted by SSgt Petzold View Post
    did a search for Detroit lions cheerleaders and this page is what I got.

http://www.nflteamhistory.com/nfl_te...erleaders.html
    HAHAHAHAHA!!!
    I just clicked it.
    That's too Funny

Semper Fi,
    Rocky

- .... . / ..-. . .-- --..-- / - .... . / .--. .-. --- ..- -.. --..-- / - .... . / -- .- .-. .. -. . ... .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.-

All Marine, All The Time...

Credits
    Savings
    Lions don't have the money for cheerleaders this year ....they spent all the extra cash on this......

I think it's better this new way... but honestly, they've got the cash, just not the people in the stands....

Credits
    Savings
    Quote Originally Posted by Troutzilla View Post
    Lions don't have the money for cheerleaders this year ....they spent all the extra cash on this......

Now they're ready to go 16-0!!!!!

Detroit loins

Detroit lions

No this is what they spent it on! so they would have some more speed and endurance to play with the big boys. Not L.O.L.

The Detroit Lions have no official cheerleaders.
    Now that's funny and sad at the same time.

Ssgt, have you ever read, Paper Lion, by George Plimpton? It's one of the better NFL books I have read in my opionion.

Quote Originally Posted by Lupo22 View Post
    Now they're ready to go 16-0!!!!!
    we're actually happen they made the history books on the first try...

when we almost won that second to last game we were getting ****ed... I think that's why they bombed the last game... didn't even try.

Da Bears

With regards to the Bears, I sure hope one game doesn't make for a Quarterback controversy already. I did notice that Cutler focused on Hester who is not a WR by Trade, but newly converted. Also, why so much passing in the first preseason game. You'd think they would work on basics to begin with, like establishing the run. Yeah, I'm old school Bears.

Ditka, Butkus, Payton...

(lmao, you aint bleedin' green and gold, wipe your nose.)

So, how long have the Lions been in a "rebuilding" year?

I can't believe the Lions actually have fans. I can't believe the Lions actually have money.

Who cares, let's get back to Philly. Sack, sack, sack. Vick loves the rush, he should be made to pay for it, Chi-town style; bring back the chop-block.

Daaaaaaa Bears!

Quote Originally Posted by YutYut View Post
    So, how long have the Lions been in a "rebuilding" year?

I can't believe the Lions actually have fans. I can't believe the Lions actually have money.
    it's cause a Ford owns them.... he's using the Ford fortune. Henry built a metropolitan city... with his own cash.... I think a football team is chump change for their family.

I don't see Vick playing very much this year unless McNabb does something stupid like loses his ability to run (again).

You're probably right, SSgt Petzold. I can't relate though. A box of pens is chump change to me, but that's where it ends. Of course, no one's yelling and screaming that my box of pens can't win more than 2 games.

whoa whoa whoa.... I am certain that your box of pens can not even pick up a football... let's be real here.....

I like the lions 'cause one day they'll be good, and I'm not going to be a fair weather fan... but to be honest... I'm not that big into football... I'd rather spend my brain-cells on learning real strategy in combat or in my MOS than all the plays that the teams use... or the statistics I've heard some fellow employees of mine talk about.... nor do I care about their personal lives like they do....

Well thanks to your quotes, SSgt, I'm applying more of the Art of War to what I read, see and hear... and I haven't been a stats fanatic since I was a pre-teen.

I will however watch football for love of the game and not for any specific team.

I hope when my baby is born I don't turn into quite the boring weirdo types that you two are...

Thread Information