Whats Your PT??? - Page 3
Create Post
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by MarinesFTW View Post
    Just a warning dont go around a cencer, its breaking a rule and thedrifter doesn't like it very much. Trust me, I know from personal experience. I heard San Diego isn't half bad in the summer, my cousin who lives in Cali said it's normally 90ish. Still hot as hell, but I can handle that.

**Clicking heels together** I hope it doesn't snow... I hope it doesn't snow.

If you wear heel's you better keep that to yourself lol

If you wear heel's you better keep that to yourself lol

Come on now never seen Wizard of Oz?

Oh I have, but still

Ha anyways. I have a question. Do you guys usually take a day off from working out and PT a day before your scheduled IST with your RSS?

Quote Originally Posted by Eldridge0311 View Post
    **Clicking heels together** I hope it doesn't snow... I hope it doesn't snow.
    As for the winter, id be more worried the brutal wind than snow. Crawling through the mud, soaking wet, as the blistering wind is whipping against you while its like 40 degrees or so is to me worse than snow.

Yeah I do Eldridge0311, infact today all I did was work and play with the dog. It was a good day.

Poolee/DEP Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    Come on now never seen Wizard of Oz?
    You should keep that to yourself, too. lol

Poolee/DEP Free Member Hartford's Avatar
    Credits
    Savings
    Ha anyways. I have a question. Do you guys usually take a day off from working out and PT a day before your scheduled IST with your RSS?
    Yeah our IST's are always on Saturday so I do nothing Friday and a soft workout Thursday, nothing with legs at least so they can rest up.

Well, I work a BUNCH this weekend, which will effect my PT.

Well, I work a BUNCH this weekend, which will effect my PT.
    Can't you get work off?

Na, I need the money. I can still work out and PT, it's just alot less motovation. I tend to sleep until 11ish wake up, try and PT for a hour, then I work at 2 or 3.

Na, I need the money. I can still work out and PT, it's just alot less motovation. I tend to sleep until 11ish wake up, try and PT for a hour, then I work at 2 or 3.
    Need the money for what man?

I just finished off paying my car, I pay for my own phone bill, and my parents dont exactly have money to give me.

I just finished off paying my car, I pay for my own phone bill, and my parents dont exactly have money to give me.

My bad man I wasn't sure and didn't mean to come off like that. But that's all cool your independent now.

Thread Information