This Sunday on Fox-- Sean Hannity Documentary on President Obama
Create Post
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Post This Sunday on Fox-- Sean Hannity Documentary on President Obama

Sean Hannity, of Hannity & Colmes, Fox news, is going to air a very important documentary about Barack Obama, Sunday night at 9 PM eastern daylight time

Hannity is going back to Obama's earlier days, showing even then his ties to radical professors, friends, spiritual advisers, etc., he stated this evening that he will show in detail his ties to Rev. Wright for 20-plus years, how he was participating with this man, and not for the reasons he states! He has uncovered more of Obama's radical leaders and we will see things that no one in the media is willing to put out there. This will be a night that you will learn more about Obama than ever before. Hannity is very passionate about this program and asked that everyone please, please watch on Sunday night at 9 p.m. EDT!

Please pass this on to everyone you know. Democrat or Republican, you can learn from this. It is critical for our country.

Is this one of those deals where I need to contact the WH ? Oh that's health care. LMFAO ! Stand by for RE-EDUCATION CAMP !

Thumbs down

Fox news is like the Enquirer Magazine so no thank you.

Yea, I'm sure there's plenty we can all learn from cable news. Like how to be hateful, biased, bigots for instance.

Fox news for valuable information? No thank you. I like to keep my information separate from my entertainment. You can have the infotainment.

Some of you people actuly beleive that the Big-O has nothing to hide.

I am still woundering why he spent 900 thousand dollars for on sealing his school records and such? Where there is smoke there is a fire.

Quote Originally Posted by Gunner 0313 View Post
    Is this one of those deals where I need to contact the WH ? Oh that's health care. LMFAO ! Stand by for RE-EDUCATION CAMP !
    Crap!

You beat me to it.

Why Hannity? His hair looks funny. They should have gotten one of the female anchors... or two or three of them.

Quote Originally Posted by Warbyrd13 View Post
    Some of you people actuly beleive that the Big-O has nothing to hide.
    Some of you people still believe what you see on cable news is meant to be news. It's there for shock value. It's just an added bonus that there are people out there that will still believe anything you put on t.v. and wrap in a pretty "news" disguised dress.

Credits
    Savings
    Quote Originally Posted by ColdBlooded View Post
    Fox news is like the Enquirer Magazine so no thank you.
    Ha. And what is MSNBC, CNN, and every other liberal outlet there is?? Fox News is one of the only news stations on cable that I've found to be less biased, more factual and INTELLIGENT.

They report the news as it happens. When 2 million people gathered for the "Tea Parties" to protest the stimulus, FOX reported it...CNN and MSNBC were reporting Scottish sheep running around with LEDs on their backs.

And FOX is the Enquirer...lol riiiiight

Quote Originally Posted by BR34 View Post
    Yea, I'm sure there's plenty we can all learn from cable news. Like how to be hateful, biased, bigots for instance.

Fox news for valuable information? No thank you. I like to keep my information separate from my entertainment. You can have the infotainment.
    CNN (COMMUNIST NEWS NETWORK) is probably what you watch instead huh? Ted Turners liberal cronies are way more biased than any conservatives could be. And you can rest assured the libs do not support our troops or our military in general and that includes Marines. Fox news to include their viewers support the troops. It always amazed me how ignorant some in todays military are to cut off their noses despite their faces by being liberal democrats and watching CNN and knocking FOX News.

Some of you people still believe what you see on cable news is meant to be news. It's there for shock value. It's just an added bonus that there are people out there that will still believe anything you put on t.v. and wrap in a pretty "news" disguised dress.

Guess you were referring to jetdawgg.

Heres to you jetdawggcophater....

Quote Originally Posted by Trucrimsongold View Post
    CNN (COMMUNIST NEWS NETWORK) is probably what you watch instead huh? Ted Turners liberal cronies are way more biased than any conservatives could be. And you can rest assured the libs do not support our troops or our military in general and that includes Marines. Fox news to include their viewers support the troops. It always amazed me how ignorant some in todays military are to cut off their noses despite their faces by being liberal democrats and watching CNN and knocking FOX News.
    You are a fu*king dumb ass! I said "cable news". Idiot, CNN is cable news too. There are other avenues to get information, you damn simpleton.

Quote Originally Posted by Lupo22 View Post
    Ha. And what is MSNBC, CNN, and every other liberal outlet there is?? Fox News is one of the only news stations on cable that I've found to be less biased, more factual and INTELLIGENT.

They report the news as it happens. When 2 million people gathered for the "Tea Parties" to protest the stimulus, FOX reported it...CNN and MSNBC were reporting Scottish sheep running around with LEDs on their backs.

And FOX is the Enquirer...lol riiiiight
    It's all about ratings man, not news. If the station in question doesn't think their audience will want to see it, they won't show it. Cable news isn't about reporting what's going on, it's about having higher ratings than everyone else so you can get more sponsorships from Coca Cola and Burger King.

It's all about ratings man, not news. If the station in question doesn't think their audience will want to see it, they won't show it. Cable news isn't about reporting what's going on, it's about having higher ratings than everyone else so you can get more sponsorships from Coca Cola and Burger King.
    If you want to prove the above statement simply watch an hour of each channel.

Fluff, pundits, more fluff, a humanitarian piece, a political piece, more fluff, false reports, sensationalism, more fluff, hot anchor b!tches.

Credits
    Savings
    FOX News is the only source I'll watch. I've found a majority of their stories to be factually accurate and relevant. Once in a while I'll flip to CNN or MSNBC just to watch them cry about Global Warming and the liberal plan to bring world peace by apologizing to countries one tyrant dictator at a time for America's incompetence. Ugh. Makes me sick sometimes. I tried to be optimistic. Now I just want to serve my country and protect the Constitution as best I can. As long as they don't mess with my paycheck on the 1st and 15th, I'll wait till 2010 when they move on down the road and bring about a lame duck Presidency policy wise.

Thread Information