Embarkers see action?
Closed Thread

Embarkers see action?

I chose a Logistics contract when i DEPed on and ive been told by many people that i will most likely get 0431 Embarker as my mos. So my question is, When deployed to any embarkers ever get to see any action, or anybody in the 04XX field at that? Thanks

Jeez, is this a stupid question or a hard question? 49 views and no reply?

there's a reason for that...

let's just say that if the Marines on here could use a 'trash' button on a thread, we'd use it on this one.

The short answer?

No. You will be ship board and unlikely to see 'action'. Unless it's the rocking of the boat.

lol...I see lots of action...on TV.

Charleston eh? My reserve station is in Charleston, has an LS platoon there (Activated right now)...1 Embarker in the whole unit.

I had to do some Embark stuff during my school (0481)....wow, worst stuff ever. All they seem to do is work with manifests and stuff on the computer. Imagine a cut down version of Microsoft Excel built for the military. Lots of rows and columns to fill with information and numbers.

04's don't usually see to much action. We have other things to run, like the ports, flightlines, etc.

embarkers work at the group level mostly... there are usually one billet open for a unit in garrison at the Bn level... when they are flagged to ship a group level embarker or two are attached and go with..

it's not that bad of a job really... you are high visibility though, so don't be a sh!tbird or you'll get shot down faster than a mallard in season...

Are you asking because you want to see combat, or don't want to see combat?

Thread Information