Hello Pool(ee)'s
Create Post

Hello Pool(ee)'s

I just wanted to introduce myself to the site. I have been looking for the best forum to gather more information prior to my ship date. I feel that this is the best forum for what I am looking for.

Currently I am on delayed deployment with a ship date of 20100308. I, as well as many other here have a goal of getting this date moved up. I wish to leave in October. I currently am a Fatbody and have been working on that. I am 20 lbs over my limit. I have cut weight the healthy way before and know that its possible. That is why October is my goal.

If you would like to know anything else, please ask. Otherwise I will become an active member on the forum.

Thank you,

E2 - 7200 Air Support Contract
    MOS goal of becoming an Air Traffic Controller, or a Crew Crew chief on a bird... Aviation has always been a passion of mine.

Welcome Jeff. I hope you can find all the info you need on here like I did. Just make sure you follow the rules and all will be well.

Welcome! Work on that weight! You can do it.

Welcome to the site man. But as he said above follow all the rules and you will be good to go.

Welcome Aboard! Good Luck!

Welcome aboard! You will learn many things that will help you through boot camp. As a pointed you are not on a deployment. You are shipping to boot camp, not getting deployed. Good luck and enjoy your stay!

Welcome, it looks as though we have another Minnesotan on here, lol, that makes like 5 of us poolees.

Go Minnesota!!

Thread Information