What are you looking forward to at Boot Camp?
Create Post
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

What are you looking forward to at Boot Camp?

I just wanted to know what the Poolees here are looking foward to while at Boot Camp. For me, I can't wait for the pugil sticks. I don't know why, but every time I watch Ears open, eyeballs click that part gets me all worked up inside. Anyone else?

Pugil Sticks will be awesome. I'm looking forward to the Obstacle Course, and truly testing and pushing myself to the limits during the entire duration.

Poolee/DEP Free Member Hartford's Avatar
    Credits
    Savings
    Both of those two, pugil sticks and the obstacle course. Also learning how to fire the rifle and drill as well. I know most people hate drill and I'm sure I'll learn to hate it but I think it will be interesting to be actually good at it. I've also never shot any kind of weapon before so I think being such a marksman afterward will be very rewarding.

The chow hall.

Ega

I'm looking most forward to earning the EGA

Marine Friend Free Member Cressler's Avatar
    Credits
    Savings
    of course i wanna earn my ega duh but other then that i think fire the guns will be the best becuase i really wanna get better aim haha i hunt but i'm not hte best shot lol

Quote Originally Posted by Cressler View Post
    of course i wanna earn my ega duh but other then that i think fire the guns will be the best becuase i really wanna get better aim haha i hunt but i'm not hte best shot lol
    Don't get butthurt when I remind you, there is a rule to have good grammar and punctuation when you post on these boards, bro. Improve the quality of your posts a bit. That's not just to you but to a lot of people I've seen lately. Don't start slacking guys. Good to go.

I'm looking forward to the overall constant challenge, physically and mentally. It will all be fun when we LOOK BACK. Not during, for MOST. Hehe.

Marine Friend Free Member Cressler's Avatar
    Credits
    Savings
    Wow i just read that i feel a little bit dumb. I had just woken up when i posted that.

Yes we all want to earn our EGA! Specifically when it gets put into my hand and can hold it!

Quote Originally Posted by Cressler View Post
    Wow i just read that i feel a little bit dumb. I had just woken up when i posted that.
    No biggie, bro. Just keeping my fellow poolee's in check, just as I expect you to do to me as well if I'm slacking or beginning to overstep a rule. Keeps us all out of trouble and good to go on the site, representing the Marine Corps, all that moto stuff.

Sorry, back to topic.

I'm looking forward to the sandpits. My brother said he got to do a nice scenic tour of the island with his D.I. stopping at every sandpit along the way for refreshing pushups. Hahaha, but seriously I will probably like sundays the best. As for actual exercises...probably the swim qual, marksmanship training, and MCMAP for sure. I already know some martial arts, so I hope to do well in MCMAP and take out some frustration! Not on anyone here of course :-)

Justin Hunt

Last edited by PooleeHunt; 07-17-09 at 01:33 PM. Reason: forgot to update my signature

Im looking forward to seeing how much different i look before and after bootcamp.

Poolee/DEP Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    I looking forward to partying down with 4th Bn on the weekends.

The Crucible, no doubt about it.

Field week for sure. I know its not like it is on the video games, but I just want to experience what service men, and women have gone thru, to fight for our freedom.

Thread Information