MALE Poolees! POST YOUR SHIP DATES HERE..Do NOT start a new thread! - Page 126
Create Post
Page 126 of 246 FirstFirst ... 2676116122123124125126127128129130136176226 ... LastLast
Results 1,876 to 1,890 of 3682
  1. #1876
    Woo! Another shipper on the 15th. You ready? 10 days!!


  2. #1877
    Oh yes! Good luck Californiakid, we ship the same day, different MCRDs.

    Alright, November 15th males (MCRDPI) don't quote me, but I looked up the schedule and if I understood it correctly, we'll be in 3rd Batallion, Kilo Company. Which is where it's AT!!! I know, I know, nobody gives a heck what battalion you were in once you get to FMF but every Marine I've met who has been uber-squared away has been in 3rd battalion, including my recruiter. They all say 3rd battalion is the best. As the saying goes, "1st Battalion makes men, 2nd Battalion makes Marines, 3rd Battalion makes machines." Although as I say it, I'm not too sure I like it..insinuates that machines are tougher than Marines but hey! 3rd Battalion, Kilo Company!

    Unless I got it wrong and we graduate on Februrary 25th...we'd be 1st Battalion. Womp womp womp.


  3. #1878
    Quote Originally Posted by ScarSniper View Post
    Oh yes! Good luck Californiakid, we ship the same day, different MCRDs.

    Alright, November 15th males (MCRDPI) don't quote me, but I looked up the schedule and if I understood it correctly, we'll be in 3rd Batallion, Kilo Company. Which is where it's AT!!! I know, I know, nobody gives a heck what battalion you were in once you get to FMF but every Marine I've met who has been uber-squared away has been in 3rd battalion, including my recruiter. They all say 3rd battalion is the best. As the saying goes, "1st Battalion makes men, 2nd Battalion makes Marines, 3rd Battalion makes machines." Although as I say it, I'm not too sure I like it..insinuates that machines are tougher than Marines but hey! 3rd Battalion, Kilo Company!

    Unless I got it wrong and we graduate on Februrary 25th...we'd be 1st Battalion. Womp womp womp.
    PM me some info on how you found this. I know my alleged graduation date, and I'm curious as to what batallion I'll be in


  4. #1879
    Quote Originally Posted by NCF250 View Post
    PM me some info on how you found this. I know my alleged graduation date, and I'm curious as to what batallion I'll be in

    http://www.mcrdpi.usmc.mil/graduation/grad_dates.asp


  5. #1880
    ScarSniper, If you could find that same thing for San Diego recruits for 2011, it would kill me.


  6. #1881
    Poolee/DEP Free Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Monticello
    Posts
    33
    Credits
    56
    Savings
    0
    It shows that there aren't any graduations for my expected week or the week after??


  7. #1882
    20110321 to MCRDSD


  8. #1883
    Poolee/DEP Free Member Taviah's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Canebeds
    Posts
    135
    Credits
    47
    Savings
    0
    20110321 My recruiter and The Liaison Officer told me they might be able to get my ship date closer, which I hope is possible, although I don't have my MOS yet.


  9. #1884
    March 7th? Me to! Where are you going? San Diego or Paris Island?


  10. #1885
    Still yet to find someone to ship out to MCRD San Diego on March 7th 2011?
    Anyone?!
    AHHH Can't wait...really! 4 Months exactly.


  11. #1886
    Quote Originally Posted by aaronflores View Post
    Still yet to find someone to ship out to MCRD San Diego on March 7th 2011?
    Anyone?!
    AHHH Can't wait...really! 4 Months exactly.
    March 7th here but shipping to Parris Island


  12. #1887
    One more week november 15th shippers. 265 days down 7 to go!


  13. #1888
    Quote Originally Posted by BGregory View Post
    It shows that there aren't any graduations for my expected week or the week after??
    Future brother. Improvise. Think about it.


  14. #1889
    Quote Originally Posted by ScarSniper View Post
    Future brother. Improvise. Think about it.
    lol general lack of common sense lol


  15. #1890
    Quote Originally Posted by luis2787 View Post
    lol general lack of common sense lol

    Dude one more week and I've got a crazy shin-splint. I'm working on it though. lol. I just came from a very mini-workout at the gym (1/2 an hour) just doing weighted pull-ups (20 lbs). I should've just been doing weighted pull-ups all along. I mean, even a 5 lb vest is more than the usual so you're going to see increases. You should try it..if you can do 15 with 20 extra lbs, imagine doing them without a vest..it'd be like lifting air.


Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not Create Posts
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts