MALE Poolees! POST YOUR SHIP DATES HERE..Do NOT start a new thread! - Page 126
Create Post
Page 126 of 246 FirstFirst ... 2676116122123124125126127128129130136176226 ... LastLast
Results 1,876 to 1,890 of 3682
    Woo! Another shipper on the 15th. You ready? 10 days!!

Oh yes! Good luck Californiakid, we ship the same day, different MCRDs.

Alright, November 15th males (MCRDPI) don't quote me, but I looked up the schedule and if I understood it correctly, we'll be in 3rd Batallion, Kilo Company. Which is where it's AT!!! I know, I know, nobody gives a heck what battalion you were in once you get to FMF but every Marine I've met who has been uber-squared away has been in 3rd battalion, including my recruiter. They all say 3rd battalion is the best. As the saying goes, "1st Battalion makes men, 2nd Battalion makes Marines, 3rd Battalion makes machines." Although as I say it, I'm not too sure I like it..insinuates that machines are tougher than Marines but hey! 3rd Battalion, Kilo Company!

Unless I got it wrong and we graduate on Februrary 25th...we'd be 1st Battalion. Womp womp womp.

Quote Originally Posted by ScarSniper View Post
    Oh yes! Good luck Californiakid, we ship the same day, different MCRDs.

Alright, November 15th males (MCRDPI) don't quote me, but I looked up the schedule and if I understood it correctly, we'll be in 3rd Batallion, Kilo Company. Which is where it's AT!!! I know, I know, nobody gives a heck what battalion you were in once you get to FMF but every Marine I've met who has been uber-squared away has been in 3rd battalion, including my recruiter. They all say 3rd battalion is the best. As the saying goes, "1st Battalion makes men, 2nd Battalion makes Marines, 3rd Battalion makes machines." Although as I say it, I'm not too sure I like it..insinuates that machines are tougher than Marines but hey! 3rd Battalion, Kilo Company!

Unless I got it wrong and we graduate on Februrary 25th...we'd be 1st Battalion. Womp womp womp.
    PM me some info on how you found this. I know my alleged graduation date, and I'm curious as to what batallion I'll be in

Quote Originally Posted by NCF250 View Post
    PM me some info on how you found this. I know my alleged graduation date, and I'm curious as to what batallion I'll be in

http://www.mcrdpi.usmc.mil/graduation/grad_dates.asp

ScarSniper, If you could find that same thing for San Diego recruits for 2011, it would kill me.

Poolee/DEP Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    It shows that there aren't any graduations for my expected week or the week after??

20110321 to MCRDSD

Credits
    Savings
    20110321 My recruiter and The Liaison Officer told me they might be able to get my ship date closer, which I hope is possible, although I don't have my MOS yet.

March 7th? Me to! Where are you going? San Diego or Paris Island?

Still yet to find someone to ship out to MCRD San Diego on March 7th 2011?
    Anyone?!
    AHHH Can't wait...really! 4 Months exactly.

Quote Originally Posted by aaronflores View Post
    Still yet to find someone to ship out to MCRD San Diego on March 7th 2011?
    Anyone?!
    AHHH Can't wait...really! 4 Months exactly.
    March 7th here but shipping to Parris Island

One more week november 15th shippers. 265 days down 7 to go!

Quote Originally Posted by BGregory View Post
    It shows that there aren't any graduations for my expected week or the week after??
    Future brother. Improvise. Think about it.

Quote Originally Posted by ScarSniper View Post
    Future brother. Improvise. Think about it.
    lol general lack of common sense lol

Quote Originally Posted by luis2787 View Post
    lol general lack of common sense lol

Dude one more week and I've got a crazy shin-splint. I'm working on it though. lol. I just came from a very mini-workout at the gym (1/2 an hour) just doing weighted pull-ups (20 lbs). I should've just been doing weighted pull-ups all along. I mean, even a 5 lb vest is more than the usual so you're going to see increases. You should try it..if you can do 15 with 20 extra lbs, imagine doing them without a vest..it'd be like lifting air.

Thread Information